RealPage Senior Accountant Interview Questions | Glassdoor

RealPage Senior Accountant Interview Questions

Interviews at RealPage

2.7

Anonymous Employee in Plano, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at RealPage (Plano, TX).

Interview

Phone interview with HR, then face to face with hiring manager. Second interview with assistant controller. HR called the references and got the offer. The whole process didn't take that long.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for RealPage

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Richardson, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at RealPage (Richardson, TX) in October 2018.

Interview

Applied in LinkedIn and phone interview with HR and hiring manager. Then scheduled face to face interview with hiring manager and other decision maker. After interview, there are excel and access assignments send. HR are really helpful before you went to the interview. Once you went to the interview and took the online assignments, like others mentioned here, there are no follow up or feedback from them. Try to send thank you note and email, but no response.

Overall just ok experiences. But I would be appreciated HR can follow up and provide feedback since we are taking time off to interview and show our interest to the company. Even a rejection note would be helpful.

Interview Questions

• based on your previous working experiences   1 Answer

Senior Accountant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at RealPage in July 2017.

Interview

In person interview and test. Test included excel skill test and access. HR was cooperative. I was able to get the job but was not worth it at all. I was also able to negotiate on pto as well.