RealPage Senior Software Developer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at RealPage

4.0

Senior Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at RealPage (Dallas, TX) in April 2018.

Interview

Group interview in 2 parts. First with a technical VP and project leader, next with a product owner. Was not informed VP would be part of the interview. Very impatient and rude. Spent most of the time in the room looking at his phone when he wasn't cutting me off or looking at me like I was crazy. Then he just disappeared halfway through the interview. Second part was much better, and with nicer people, but by that point it really didn't matter. I wanted no part of working for that company after the way I was treated.

Interview Questions

• Standard whiteboard test to write a function to remove duplicates from an array.   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for RealPage

Senior Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Carrollton, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at RealPage (Carrollton, TX) in September 2014.

Interview

2 step process, a phone interview and an onsite interview with a group of team members. Well thought out, pertinent questions to the technologies applicable. Management and Leads involved in interview process.

Interview Questions

• How do promises work, and how do they differ in Angular from jQuery?   Answer Question