Realtor.com Program Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Realtor.com Program Manager Interview Questions

Interviews at Realtor.com

3.5

Program Manager Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Realtor.com in May 2016.

Interview

phone interview with HR (Recruiter) , video face to face interview with 5 interviewers separately, each take 45 mins to 1 hour.
Questions are vary from PM professional knowledge, skills to personality fit to the team and company culture. Also asked scenarios based questions to see if able to handle stress, be able to provide leadership , influence, provide a solution to problems instead of only perform tasks.
Overall very good experience and excited to join the team.
Manny Serrata from the recruitment team was extremely helpful to make the interview process smooth.

Interview Questions

• was there a time you have regrets in your career that you could have done better?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Realtor.com

Program Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Campbell, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Realtor.com (Campbell, CA) in February 2012.

Interview

Each interviewee was assigned to assess one aspect or perspective of the candidate. It was very effective, from an interviewer point-of-view, and illustrated what was ultimately important to the team and the hiring manager.

Interview Questions

• An exercise in scheduling & resourcing was presented, and provided an opportunity to display my experience with the tools & techniques used in such aspects of the job.   1 Answer

Negotiation

More was able to add a sign-on bonus and also increased the number of shares of stock in the offer.