Reboot Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Reboot

Interviews for Top Jobs at Reboot

Operations Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Reboot (New York, NY) in August 2016.

Interview

I applied online. The HR person set up a phone interview. It seemed she was on a speaker phone as the connection was bad. I sent a thank you email after the interview - the next day, she sent me a thank you email for interviewing with them. The following day I received a generic email saying I lacked the skills needed for the job - despite having done the same job in more than one country. It is a young company and they have a lot to learn.

Interview Questions

• How would someone your age fit in with our young staff?   1 Answer

Program Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Brooklyn, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Reboot (Brooklyn, NY) in June 2016.

Interview

The interview process was really fast as it seemed like the position needed to be filled as soon as possible, although it later slowed down until I stopped hearing from them after the last time I checked in.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Reboot.

Interview

The interview process was very positive, they made me feel like they were truly interested in me and what I had to say.
    First, I had a phone interview
    Then, I had a written exercise that included some job-related tasks
    Finally, I had an in-person interview. Bot interviewers were very nice and accommodating - made me feel very comfortable during the interview