Recall Corporation IT Professional Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Recall Corporation IT Professional Interview Questions

4.0

IT Professional Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Recall Corporation.

Interview

Process was fairly quick, taking just about 2 weeks from initial phone screen to job offer. One phone screen and two in person interviews.

There was a strange combative quality to the HR manager who led the interview process. He would set up calls without first making sure I was available and also expected me to be available for on-site interviews at an hour's notice (I was looking for a job, but was not twiddling my thumbs waiting for the phone to ring.) I would have appreciated some consideration for my time.

He was argumentative and rude when answering my questions. When I asked about company culture he told me, "Let's be real. Companies care about making money, not their employees. You can expect that." Wow. Very revealing and a big red flag to the way I could expect to be treated.

While I liked my direct managers and a few others I met, he really soured my view of the working environment. If he represents Recall, it is a company I plan to avoid.

When their offer came, I asked for the weekend to consider it since I got another offer the same week. I just wanted 48 hours to talk to my husband and make a choice. The HR manager was pushy and rude and reluctant to give me that time. When I chose the other offer, he flipped out and accused me of stringing him along to drive up my salary with a counter offer (not true) and acted foul and rude, telling me I had wasted his time.

I could not be happier that I saw all of this very early and didn't make the mistake of accepting their offer.

Salary/bonus offer was generous and vacation was a healthy amount of time.

Interview Questions

Better offer elsewhere - bad experience with Recall HR.

Other Interview Reviews for Recall Corporation

IT Professional Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Recall Corporation.

Interview

Very difficult and drawn out. Had a phone interview with their recruiter, phone interview with Global Talent rep; face to face with a team member, face to face with two directors and then a face to face with the CIO. It took three weeks to complete the process.
    I couldn't tell how I did during the process.

Interview Questions

• How would yuo handle a key stakeholder who thought that a project had started, but didn't?   1 Answer