Recall Corporation Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.9

25 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Inside Sales Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Recall Corporation (Atlanta, GA).

Interview

Typical interview process. Phone interview led to in person interview. Phone interview gave hope because of the manager who I interviewed; He was was very easy to speak with. In person interview was scenario based and breezed through that as well. Management open about entire process and current stance throughout interview process.

Interview Questions

• What I could bring to the team?   1 Answer

ICS Interview

Anonymous Employee in Columbia, MD

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Recall Corporation (Columbia, MD).

Interview

Was short and brief they promise work uniforms and also promise work boots everyone I know didn't get anything until like 6 months after they were their. The building has no air or Windows so when it's hot your on your own. Please believe me I am currently at work now warning everyone who may get trapped here, this job is horrible. They didn't even give me a elevator key so I have to run up an down the steps to use it. Not to mention the elevator continues to break an so does almost everything else. He will also talk about work standards please don't listen to it they literally want you work every second of the day no breaks an if u take a break u get in trouble. Currently the water dispenser is broke (for a week now hasn't been fixed). Please don't come here STAY AWAY, besides good pay an benefits, u have some ok days and horrible work environments

Interview Questions

• As long as you have warehouse experience u should be ok, but I would literally come here as a last choice option.   1 Answer

Finance Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Recall Corporation (Atlanta, GA).

Interview

Laid back, conversational. Not to in depth. Feel for whether you could work together. 2 in person and one on the phone. Very relaxed and to the point.

Area Operations Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Recall Corporation (Orlando, FL) in March 2015.

Interview

I was asked a lot of situational questions. They asked me about my back ground. They were trying to see if i was a good fit for the company and if the company was a good fit for me.

Sales Interview

Interview

3 rounds of interview with sales manager, asked several personality questions and experience. very casual, seemed knowledgeable of the industry and excited to be working for the company, talked about skills and how i would pitch a product.

Interview Questions

• tell me about a time when you had a hard moment at work.   Answer Question

IT Professional Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Recall Corporation.

Interview

Process was fairly quick, taking just about 2 weeks from initial phone screen to job offer. One phone screen and two in person interviews.

There was a strange combative quality to the HR manager who led the interview process. He would set up calls without first making sure I was available and also expected me to be available for on-site interviews at an hour's notice (I was looking for a job, but was not twiddling my thumbs waiting for the phone to ring.) I would have appreciated some consideration for my time.

He was argumentative and rude when answering my questions. When I asked about company culture he told me, "Let's be real. Companies care about making money, not their employees. You can expect that." Wow. Very revealing and a big red flag to the way I could expect to be treated.

While I liked my direct managers and a few others I met, he really soured my view of the working environment. If he represents Recall, it is a company I plan to avoid.

When their offer came, I asked for the weekend to consider it since I got another offer the same week. I just wanted 48 hours to talk to my husband and make a choice. The HR manager was pushy and rude and reluctant to give me that time. When I chose the other offer, he flipped out and accused me of stringing him along to drive up my salary with a counter offer (not true) and acted foul and rude, telling me I had wasted his time.

I could not be happier that I saw all of this very early and didn't make the mistake of accepting their offer.

Salary/bonus offer was generous and vacation was a healthy amount of time.

Interview Questions

Better offer elsewhere - bad experience with Recall HR.

Account Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Recall Corporation.

Interview

Initial phone screen with HR representative at their Atlanta HQ
    Second phone screen with head of AM's in Bay Area
    In person interview with head of AM's in Bay Area
    Ride along for client meeting with another AM
    --> Was then told they "forgot a few steps" and had to do another phone screen with someone from HR at a local level
    Phone interview with Regional Sales Manager: asked questions about what business books I read, what type of sales processes I have used and my plans for the position if I am selected. One question I was surprised by was: tell me about a time you compromised your morals to make a decision. I was unable to answer and explained I had never encountered this situation. The interviewer cut me off shortly after and I was told a week later they were not moving me forward in the interview process.

Process took TWO MONTHS and was very inefficient and unorganized. From my understanding and in their defense, some of the interview process was revamped while I was in the middle of it, which was why I had to circle back and redo phone screens with various HR managers.

What I found most disappointing was that after TWO MONTHS of interviewing (with the ride along taking half of my day), I was not provided with an ounce of feedback about why I was not selected. I feel that after six interviews over two months the company owes the candidate a little more feedback then "thank you for your time." I believe this to be a glimpse of what it may be like to work for Recall; unorganized, inefficient and lack of feedback for employees.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you compromised your morals to make a decision.   1 Answer

Account Executive Interview

Interview

Multiple interviews

Business Development Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Recall Corporation (Atlanta, GA) in January 2013.

Interview

I had multiple interviews, and then the offer was made. The face to face was with the general manager. I also had two phone interviews that were pretty easy. The HR interview was a piece of cake as well. The face to face was at their facility, which was nice, but, cramped. We had to move conference rooms a couple of times.

Sales Executive Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Recall Corporation in December 2012.

Interview

Good. Thorough. Had many standard behavior based type questions. Lots of steps. About 5 interviews and a facility tour. Final interview was with the Sales VP in Atlanta.

Interview Questions

• Asked for very specific examples of past performance.
      Be prepared to give examples of anything asked.   1 Answer