Recall Corporation Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Recall Corporation Interview Questions

2.9

Customer Service Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Recall Corporation.

Interview

Standard process

Interview Questions

• How would you change the team in a positive way if you joined our company?   Answer Question

Already got another job

Account Executive Interview

Interview

Multiple interviews

Sales Interview

Interview

3 rounds of interview with sales manager, asked several personality questions and experience. very casual, seemed knowledgeable of the industry and excited to be working for the company, talked about skills and how i would pitch a product.

Interview Questions

• tell me about a time when you had a hard moment at work.   Answer Question

Business Development Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Recall Corporation (Atlanta, GA) in January 2013.

Interview

I had multiple interviews, and then the offer was made. The face to face was with the general manager. I also had two phone interviews that were pretty easy. The HR interview was a piece of cake as well. The face to face was at their facility, which was nice, but, cramped. We had to move conference rooms a couple of times.

Operations Center Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Denver, CO

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Recall Corporation (Denver, CO) in June 2009.

Interview

The initial phone interview was breif. The 1:1 Interview was also not scripted and more of a discussion than a interview.

Interview Questions

• If you were able to develop a team of 10 drivers what type of team would you put together?   1 Answer

Product Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Recall Corporation (Atlanta, GA) in January 2008.

Interview

HR paperwork took too long. Interviews = no problem.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Jack. Recall wouldn't budge.

Country General Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Recall Corporation (Mumbai (India)) in February 2008.

Interview

The 1:1 interview was with Hr Manager and then the functional head , it was then the reporting boss

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Meet salary expectations

ICS Interview

Anonymous Employee in Columbia, MD

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Recall Corporation (Columbia, MD).

Interview

Was short and brief they promise work uniforms and also promise work boots everyone I know didn't get anything until like 6 months after they were their. The building has no air or Windows so when it's hot your on your own. Please believe me I am currently at work now warning everyone who may get trapped here, this job is horrible. They didn't even give me a elevator key so I have to run up an down the steps to use it. Not to mention the elevator continues to break an so does almost everything else. He will also talk about work standards please don't listen to it they literally want you work every second of the day no breaks an if u take a break u get in trouble. Currently the water dispenser is broke (for a week now hasn't been fixed). Please don't come here STAY AWAY, besides good pay an benefits, u have some ok days and horrible work environments

Interview Questions

• As long as you have warehouse experience u should be ok, but I would literally come here as a last choice option.   1 Answer

Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Recall Corporation in October 2009.

Interview

Multiple phone interviews used to narrow down the applicants to a select few. All selected brought in to meet with various Management and asked a series of behavioral questions.

Interview Questions

• what positive things would people who worked for me have to say.   1 Answer

Area Operations Manager Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Recall Corporation in December 2009.

Interview

Met at a career conference Followed up with a quick email. had a single day of interviews consisting of a HR 1:1 interview then a meeting with the hiring manager and his boss. They are continuing their interview cycle and expect to hear within one week.

Interview Questions

• They use behavioral interview questions....tell me about a time when   Answer Question