Recall Corporation Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Recall Corporation Interview Questions

2.9

Inside Sales Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Recall Corporation (Atlanta, GA).

Interview

Typical interview process. Phone interview led to in person interview. Phone interview gave hope because of the manager who I interviewed; He was was very easy to speak with. In person interview was scenario based and breezed through that as well. Management open about entire process and current stance throughout interview process.

Interview Questions

• What I could bring to the team?   1 Answer

ICS Interview

Anonymous Employee in Columbia, MD

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Recall Corporation (Columbia, MD).

Interview

Was short and brief they promise work uniforms and also promise work boots everyone I know didn't get anything until like 6 months after they were their. The building has no air or Windows so when it's hot your on your own. Please believe me I am currently at work now warning everyone who may get trapped here, this job is horrible. They didn't even give me a elevator key so I have to run up an down the steps to use it. Not to mention the elevator continues to break an so does almost everything else. He will also talk about work standards please don't listen to it they literally want you work every second of the day no breaks an if u take a break u get in trouble. Currently the water dispenser is broke (for a week now hasn't been fixed). Please don't come here STAY AWAY, besides good pay an benefits, u have some ok days and horrible work environments

Interview Questions

• As long as you have warehouse experience u should be ok, but I would literally come here as a last choice option.   1 Answer

Credit Control Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Recall Corporation (Mumbai (India)) in March 2015.

Interview

consists of regular rounds including screening with the h.r., then post the reporting manager will have a one to one then the head of line of business & finally a brief meeting with the general manager. You may also have to go through an aptitude test depending on the role offered. Be prepared about the know how on industry.

Interview Questions

• What is information management?   1 Answer

Business Development Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Recall Corporation (Atlanta, GA) in January 2013.

Interview

I had multiple interviews, and then the offer was made. The face to face was with the general manager. I also had two phone interviews that were pretty easy. The HR interview was a piece of cake as well. The face to face was at their facility, which was nice, but, cramped. We had to move conference rooms a couple of times.

Finance Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Recall Corporation (Atlanta, GA).

Interview

Laid back, conversational. Not to in depth. Feel for whether you could work together. 2 in person and one on the phone. Very relaxed and to the point.

Area Operations Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Recall Corporation (Orlando, FL) in March 2015.

Interview

I was asked a lot of situational questions. They asked me about my back ground. They were trying to see if i was a good fit for the company and if the company was a good fit for me.

Sales Interview

Interview

3 rounds of interview with sales manager, asked several personality questions and experience. very casual, seemed knowledgeable of the industry and excited to be working for the company, talked about skills and how i would pitch a product.

Interview Questions

• tell me about a time when you had a hard moment at work.   Answer Question

IT Professional Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Recall Corporation.

Interview

Process was fairly quick, taking just about 2 weeks from initial phone screen to job offer. One phone screen and two in person interviews.

There was a strange combative quality to the HR manager who led the interview process. He would set up calls without first making sure I was available and also expected me to be available for on-site interviews at an hour's notice (I was looking for a job, but was not twiddling my thumbs waiting for the phone to ring.) I would have appreciated some consideration for my time.

He was argumentative and rude when answering my questions. When I asked about company culture he told me, "Let's be real. Companies care about making money, not their employees. You can expect that." Wow. Very revealing and a big red flag to the way I could expect to be treated.

While I liked my direct managers and a few others I met, he really soured my view of the working environment. If he represents Recall, it is a company I plan to avoid.

When their offer came, I asked for the weekend to consider it since I got another offer the same week. I just wanted 48 hours to talk to my husband and make a choice. The HR manager was pushy and rude and reluctant to give me that time. When I chose the other offer, he flipped out and accused me of stringing him along to drive up my salary with a counter offer (not true) and acted foul and rude, telling me I had wasted his time.

I could not be happier that I saw all of this very early and didn't make the mistake of accepting their offer.

Salary/bonus offer was generous and vacation was a healthy amount of time.

Interview Questions

Better offer elsewhere - bad experience with Recall HR.

Learning Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Norcross, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Recall Corporation (Norcross, GA) in October 2011.

Interview

I received an email from a recruiter to set up a phone screen. We did the phone screen and I made it to the next step, which was an in person interview with the direct manager. I must say I was very impressed with the office building. It had the contemporary look with ceiling and roof completely made out of glass. The 1st interview was pretty easy. The manager was in-person, but we did have a woman join in on the call remotely. We basically discussed my work experience and how I could help them on projects. I passed this interview and made it to the second step, which was being interviewed by my direct manager's manager. I am assuming he had the final say, but he clearly was not impressed by me. We discussed my job history also and how I could contribute to their future applications. Anyhow time went on-couple of weeks. No decision was made and the position was placed on hold, then eventually dissolved.

Interview Questions

• Could you direct a video shoot or load content into an LMS?   Answer Question

Sales Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Vancouver, BC (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Recall Corporation (Vancouver, BC (Canada)) in January 2009.

Interview

Most everyone at the Vancouver office works hard. I liked the products & solutions. As Recall consolidated their call centers to 1 or 2 locations this caused big layoffs in the region. Initially I was managed by people located in Vancouver. Great relationships and synergy occurred with the regionally focused team. After a couple of years I started reporting to managers from the USA not familiar with the region. The value of what I was doing was not recognized as much. This created a difficult working environment.

Interview Questions

• Are you familiar with Recall's 4 main document management services?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Started conversation by phone with HR in Ontario. Then met local manager in Vancouver. Went back and forth a couple of times and then agreed on a starting base salary. This was increased after a couple of years based on excellent new sales performance.