Recall Corporation Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Recall Corporation Interview Questions

2.9

Learning Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Norcross, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Recall Corporation (Norcross, GA) in October 2011.

Interview

I received an email from a recruiter to set up a phone screen. We did the phone screen and I made it to the next step, which was an in person interview with the direct manager. I must say I was very impressed with the office building. It had the contemporary look with ceiling and roof completely made out of glass. The 1st interview was pretty easy. The manager was in-person, but we did have a woman join in on the call remotely. We basically discussed my work experience and how I could help them on projects. I passed this interview and made it to the second step, which was being interviewed by my direct manager's manager. I am assuming he had the final say, but he clearly was not impressed by me. We discussed my job history also and how I could contribute to their future applications. Anyhow time went on-couple of weeks. No decision was made and the position was placed on hold, then eventually dissolved.

Interview Questions

• Could you direct a video shoot or load content into an LMS?   Answer Question

Operations Center Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Denver, CO

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Recall Corporation (Denver, CO) in June 2009.

Interview

The initial phone interview was breif. The 1:1 Interview was also not scripted and more of a discussion than a interview.

Interview Questions

• If you were able to develop a team of 10 drivers what type of team would you put together?   1 Answer

Senior Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Recall Corporation (Atlanta, GA) in June 2009.

Interview

phone then in person interviews, panel interviews used for office visit, very warm and friendly recruiting staff, slow between stages of interview process and weak on communication of status throughout,

seemed unsure of what they were looking for in the role, questions were all over the place and not very focused on a single role

The role has been open for a long time and this lack of focus on what they are really looking for is indicative of that gap

culture, communication or lack thereof, low energy level of HQ, not impressive leadership team, unrealistic business plan

not sure they can continue to grow in their industry. most of recent growth has been thru acquisition and those opportunities are dried up

Senior Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Recall Corporation in January 2009.

Interview

3 levels of interview
    requirents approach
    planning questions
    technical questions

Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Norcross, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at Recall Corporation (Norcross, GA) in April 2008.

Interview

One phone interview. All day panel interviews with multiple individuals. My position was an urgent need, so they seemed to expedite the process. Some individuals I met with did not seem excited or passionate about their job or the company. I found out why after I went to work there.

Interview Questions

• Soembody asked me what my opinion was of the last person I had met with. That was really strange. That had certainly never happened before. It was like they wanted me to say that person didn't seem very bright or something.   Answer Question

Negotiation

They don't negotiate. They are inflexible in dealing with employees, not just in the interview process.

Product Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Recall Corporation (Atlanta, GA) in January 2008.

Interview

HR paperwork took too long. Interviews = no problem.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Jack. Recall wouldn't budge.

Credit Control Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Recall Corporation (Mumbai (India)) in March 2015.

Interview

consists of regular rounds including screening with the h.r., then post the reporting manager will have a one to one then the head of line of business & finally a brief meeting with the general manager. You may also have to go through an aptitude test depending on the role offered. Be prepared about the know how on industry.

Interview Questions

• What is information management?   1 Answer

Customer Service Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Recall Corporation.

Interview

Standard process

Interview Questions

• How would you change the team in a positive way if you joined our company?   Answer Question

Already got another job

IT Professional Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Recall Corporation.

Interview

Very difficult and drawn out. Had a phone interview with their recruiter, phone interview with Global Talent rep; face to face with a team member, face to face with two directors and then a face to face with the CIO. It took three weeks to complete the process.
    I couldn't tell how I did during the process.

Interview Questions

• How would yuo handle a key stakeholder who thought that a project had started, but didn't?   1 Answer

Project Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Recall Corporation in August 2010.

Interview

I am extremely impressed with Recall's interview process. I interviewed with the initial HR screen, the account manager for the recruiting agency, the HR manager, one of my potential peers, my potential boss, a peer of my potential boss, the operations manager and the CIO. The interview process is very thorough and shows that the organization is concerned about who they hire. The questions that I was asked are pertinent to my job and profession. Each person I met with was personable, and answered my questions to the best of their ability.

Interview Questions

• What are your greatest weakness or areas of improvement?   1 Answer