Recall Corporation Sales Executive Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Recall Corporation Sales Executive Interview Questions

3.3

3 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Sales Executive Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Recall Corporation in December 2012.

Interview

Good. Thorough. Had many standard behavior based type questions. Lots of steps. About 5 interviews and a facility tour. Final interview was with the Sales VP in Atlanta.

Interview Questions

• Asked for very specific examples of past performance.
    Be prepared to give examples of anything asked.   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Recall Corporation

Sales Executive Interview

Application

The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Recall Corporation in March 2009.

Interview

Interviewed 2 years previously but it took over 90 days. Had better offer.

Interview Questions

• Had to give presntation on company. Wasn't too hard. They have a poor HR department.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Not really,

Sales Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Vancouver, BC (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Recall Corporation (Vancouver, BC (Canada)) in January 2009.

Interview

Most everyone at the Vancouver office works hard. I liked the products & solutions. As Recall consolidated their call centers to 1 or 2 locations this caused big layoffs in the region. Initially I was managed by people located in Vancouver. Great relationships and synergy occurred with the regionally focused team. After a couple of years I started reporting to managers from the USA not familiar with the region. The value of what I was doing was not recognized as much. This created a difficult working environment.

Interview Questions

• Are you familiar with Recall's 4 main document management services?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Started conversation by phone with HR in Ontario. Then met local manager in Vancouver. Went back and forth a couple of times and then agreed on a starting base salary. This was increased after a couple of years based on excellent new sales performance.