Recipe Unlimited Corporation Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Recipe Unlimited Corporation Interview Questions

Interviews at Recipe Unlimited Corporation

2.5

Hostess Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mississauga, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Recipe Unlimited Corporation (Mississauga, ON (Canada)) in August 2019.

Interview

I had two interviews, one with the general manager and the other interview with the regional manager. Both were very nice and willing to hire me even though I had no experience.

Interview Questions

• Why did I want to work there?   1 Answer

Server Interview

Interview

They make you come in for an in person interview with one manager. They will ask you questions about your experience as a server, your availability, and if you’ve worked for Cara before

Interview Questions

• - how long have you served
      - what sections are you comfortable with (i.e. table amount)   Answer Question

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Recipe Unlimited Corporation.

Interview

Interview with manager, met supervisor.
    No waiting time after interview, was efficient with response and follow up.
    Gave examples of job duties, training procedures, hiring timeline, on boarding process.
    Very thorough and efficient interview process

Server Interview

Application

The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at Recipe Unlimited Corporation.

Interview

The hiring process was good. It was a Typical interview process with the usual questions on how you work in a team and conflict resolutions skills. Interview was friendly. Followed by a secondary interview

Host/Hostess Interview

Anonymous Employee in Calgary, AB (Canada)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Recipe Unlimited Corporation (Calgary, AB (Canada)) in May 2018.

Interview

The hiring process was simple. I showed up it was very typical. They mainly asked questions about availability and experience. Teh interview took place at a table in one orf the restaurants.

Senior Android Developer Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Recipe Unlimited Corporation.

Interview

Got a call from a recruiter , then a face to face interview was schedule with senior manager engineering. He seems cool. Nice environment . Thou the interview question is more for an architect.

Interview Questions

• Design Elevator system (OOP)
      Got a call from a recruiter , then a face to face interview was schedule with senior manager engineering. He seems cool. Nice environment   Answer Question

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mississauga, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Recipe Unlimited Corporation (Mississauga, ON (Canada)) in January 2018.

Interview

online application
    phone interview with a recruiter
    in person interview with recruiter and director, sales
    2nd in person interview with two potential team members (2 account managers)
    Unfortunately never heard back form anyone after that. I find it very unprofessional that companies stil expect you to show up and be there when requested but they do not train their recruiters to get back to you for a yes or no answer. They are either overworked or just don't care basic manners on getting back to candidates who've they met a few times.

Dissapointing , not that I didn't get the job. But that the candidate expereince for such a comapny is not that great.

Interview Questions

• typical questions - sales oriented, customer service, analytics, behavioural   Answer Question

Server/Bartender Interview

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Recipe Unlimited Corporation (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in December 2017.

Interview

I dropped off a resume / application and got a call the next day. I went for an interview the following day and was offered the job immediately. I then met with the scheduling manager. A few days later I went to orientation, then training for 2 weeks.

Interview Questions

• Describe your past experience bartending?   1 Answer

Full Stack Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Vaughan, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Recipe Unlimited Corporation (Vaughan, ON (Canada)) in December 2017.

Interview

I met with the development lead the first time I went to Cara. They then asked me to come back a second time to meet with one of their developers and their product manager.

Interview Questions

• How would you optimize a data structure for client server communication?   Answer Question

Garnisher Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Recipe Unlimited Corporation (London, ON (Canada)) in September 2017.

Interview

Applied online, got a call right away. Did a phone interview, asked simple questions like why do you want to work here, how would you make it a fun place to work, why the place is a good place to work and what I did in my spare time.
    Got a call couple days or week later to come in for an in person interview and they asked to bring another copy of my resume and references. The manager asked questions from a piece of paper, so it felt awkward because I spent most of the interview looking at the top of the managers head.