Red Bull Intern Interview Questions

Updated Sep 15, 2020

To filter interviews, or .
Found 13 of over 664 interviews

Employee Referral8%
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Red Bull

Red Bull

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Red Bull

Interview

Video recording answering timed questions, focused on your interest in the company and the internship program. Typical internship interview questions, with some questions about marketing and communications strategies and how you make decisions and work in groups.

Interview Questions
  • Why are you interested in working for Red Bull?
    2 Answers
5 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Red Bull (Atlanta, GA) in Feb 2019

Interview

Applied online, completed a questionnaire and got a video interview. The video interview was constructed of asking a question, then having 30 seconds to prepare and a minute and 30 seconds to answer. Overall easy process and Red Bull was quick with their email and updates on the interview process.

Interview Questions
  • Shows Red Bull commercial. "What do you think Red Bull is trying to portray in this video?"
3 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Red Bull (London, England, England) in Sep 2018

Interview

It was easy to answer the questions once I understood what they were asking. But they were friendly and they make you feel less nervous. Well at least they try to make you less nervous.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Red Bull

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Red Bull

Interview

First you fill out an online application, if you make it past the prescreening you will receive a video portion where you answer different questions about yourself and marketing tactics, then if you make it to the final interview you will go to the city, meet everyone you are competing against, do really casual interviews over dinner (which were awesome because they were group interviews so it allowed you to shine when you wanted and hide when you needed a second to think of a response) and then present a project that you recieved 48 hours earlier.

Interview Questions
7 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Santa Monica, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Red Bull (Santa Monica, CA)

Interview

Online application through portal Received online assessment Received VirueHub online interview Overall very easy process Interesting questions and online assessment gives you amazing feedback They take a while to get back to you, but they had a very large applicant pool

Interview Questions
  • What is another company that effectively markets their brand?
  • You had to watch an advertisement video and say what it means to you.
7 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Red Bull (Los Angeles, CA) in Feb 2017

Interview

Applied through the portal (do not recommend this). Received an e-mail to do a Wingsfinder activity. Completed a Skype interview where the program gave you 30 seconds to prepare an answer after showing you each question. Never heard back, even though their website said you would get a response. Left hanging. Make sure you have a connection within the company before applying.

Interview Questions
  • Why Red Bull?
  • Watch this video. What do you think Red Bull is attempting to accomplish?
  • What challenges/opportunities do you feel that Red Bull faces in the coming year?
  • Red Bull had record sales last year. Why do you think this is?
  • Name a company (other than Red Bull) that has good marketing/social media/PR efforts and why?
15 people found this interview helpful

Red Bull

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Red Bull

Interview

There was an online application that I filled out. Following I had to take an online test. A few weeks later I was asked to do an online video interview. You were given a question and around 1 minute to develop your answer.

Interview Questions
  • What are you most passionate about and how does it make you unique?
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Fuschl am See, Salzburg

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Red Bull (Fuschl am See, Salzburg) in Jun 2016

Interview

The online application is really easy and straightforward. The phone interview was fine. The in person interview was really great, they took the time and showed the office first afterward we had the interview on a cool location in one of the buildings. The interview questions are nothing too special but there are some tricky ones.

Interview Questions
  • What are your strengths? Why do you want this internship? What is on your bucket list? General CV questions
4 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Santa Monica, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Red Bull (Santa Monica, CA) in Mar 2016

Interview

Application turned in February 6. Three days later (Feb 9) I found out I got the video interview. Completed this on February 11 (You are allotted 5 days to complete). It wasn't until March 4 that I found out I would go to HQ for the final round which was held on March 28-29 in Santa Monica. I really thought I wouldn't make it that far after waiting over 3 weeks to hear that I got that far. They put you up in a sweet hotel near Venice Beach (it's literally right behind the hotel). Night 1, you have a kick off dinner. Night 2 you present a business case - the template for which you get 4 days earlier. Got rejected via phone several weeks later.

Interview Questions
  • What's another brand you think does a unique job in its communication (something like that!)?
4 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Santa Monica, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Red Bull (Santa Monica, CA) in Feb 2016

Interview

I applied online, then was advanced to video interview stage. It is a passive interview with nobody on the other end, but instead questions are given to you with limited preparation time before your camera starts recording. I was advanced to the final stage which included Red Bull flying me out to LA for a business case presentation & a reception dinner. The entire two day trip was an evaluation period, with all of the conversation contributing to the hiring managers analysis of you. We were told that 2500 applications were submitted to the internship program. 35 applicants were flown to CA for final round competing for 7-8 positions. This is a VERY competitive position.

Interview Questions
  • *Red Bull video advertisement plays* "What does this video mean to you"
3 people found this interview helpful