Red Bull Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Apr 10, 2017

2.9

Finance Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cincinnati, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Red Bull (Cincinnati, OH) in February 2017.

Interview

Very relaxed, first an online assessment followed by an online interview. The interview was a little wierd, but the 30 seconds they give you to prepare was very helpful. There was a total of 6 questions mostly behavioral and one case study type question.

Assistant Brand Manager Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Red Bull in February 2017.

Interview

After completing online application, they send me a test to evaluate general abilities then I am invited to a phone interview. This interview includes 7 questions from general to specific. To me, it's tough

Interview Questions

• They showed a video clip and then asked me about its hidden meaning   Answer Question

Internship Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gainesville, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Red Bull (Gainesville, FL) in February 2017.

Interview

Fairly simple. Included an online application, cover letter and resume. I then was instructed to complete a video interview through HireVue where they ask you questions and you record yourself responding.

Interview Questions

• What is an idea you have for the future of the Red Bull Brand?   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at Red Bull (Los Angeles, CA) in February 2017.

Interview

Applied through the portal (do not recommend this). Received an e-mail to do a Wingsfinder activity. Completed a Skype interview where the program gave you 30 seconds to prepare an answer after showing you each question. Never heard back, even though their website said you would get a response. Left hanging. Make sure you have a connection within the company before applying.

Interview Questions

• Why Red Bull?   Answer Question
    • Watch this video. What do you think Red Bull is attempting to accomplish?   Answer Question
    • What challenges/opportunities do you feel that Red Bull faces in the coming year?   Answer Question
    • Red Bull had record sales last year. Why do you think this is?   Answer Question
    • Name a company (other than Red Bull) that has good marketing/social media/PR efforts and why?   Answer Question

Marketing Culture Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Red Bull (Chicago, IL) in January 2017.

Interview

After applying online and taking their personality assessment I got an email asking me to complete a recorded interview. They asked about seven questions in total. You see the question and then have a time limit to answer the question in. You only get one attempt and then the question is submitted.

Interview Questions

• Please describe a brand that you think does a good job at marketing itself and why   Answer Question

Student Brand Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Montclair Heights, NJ

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Red Bull (Montclair Heights, NJ) in November 2016.

Interview

You have to apply online and submit a resume with a cover letter as well provide a curriculum vitae. After that they set up a video interview with you and then a phone interview. I was able to reach as far as I did in the process because I had connects with the company.

Interview Questions

• What are 3 popular "scenes" at your campus?   1 Answer

Office Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Denver, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Red Bull (Denver, CO) in November 2016.

Interview

I applied through the Red Bull website - A cover letter, resume, and a brief application was required to apply. I got an email back a day later, stating that I got the interview! From that time, I had 5 days to complete the video interview. Its been about 3 weeks and I have not received any response. RedBull uses Taleo.net, when logging in to view my application, it states that they are no longer accepting submissions for the position, but my application has still been "Completed" and has not changed statuses or been denied. I am not very hopeful at this point, as in doing much research, I have found that the platform they use is mainly for companies receiving an extremely high volume of applicants.

Interview Questions

• What about redbull interests you?
      What is one of the hardest obstacles you have ever been faced with? How did you overcome this?
      Do you have experience in this position? Experience with accounts payable/receivable?
      If a sales manager was missing an amount of money at the end of the day, how would you handle/ resolve this?
      Why should we hire you?
      Answer Question

Red Bull Graduate Program Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Santa Monica, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Red Bull (Santa Monica, CA) in November 2016.

Interview

It was really crazy. First had a web interview that was awkward and then they flew us out to Santa Monica and we had to solve puzzles and then had to do training on the beach. The next day they had us do a business case and then do an escape room.

Red Bull Graduate Program Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at Red Bull (New York, NY) in October 2016.

Interview

First, I applied online through Red Bull's career section. Next, I received an email inviting me to take an in-depth personality analysis quiz called "Wing Finder." The results are actually extremely helpful and the 10-pages of results are quite unique. A few weeks later, I was invited to participate in a Video Interview. Basically, you're talking to yourself and answering the questions on the screen. Personally, this was a game over for me. I struggle with regular interviews as it is, but this timed, individual concept threw me off completely. I completed the video approx. 10 days ago and haven't heard back, so idk...we'll see! GOOD LUCK!

Graduate Program, Cross Marketing Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Red Bull (New York, NY).

Interview

Four days after submitting my resume and cover letter, I received an email asking me to take an online assessment. After completing the assessment, I never heard back from them (over a month ago).

Interview Questions

• Personality and reasoning assesment   1 Answer