Red Frog Events Event Coordinator Intern Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Red Frog Events Event Coordinator Intern Interview Questions

2.9

10 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Event Coordinator Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Red Frog Events.

Interview

I was very excited about the chance to interview with Red Frog and was given the initial phone interview. I knew it was a difficult internship to get so I tried to prepare really well for the interview. The Red Frog hiring staff were very organized and friendly in their communication with me and I was impressed by that. Unfortunately, I had not prepared quite as well as I could have and really stumbled on several of my answers. I knew I wouldn't be getting another interview right after I hung up the phone. I would recommend anyone interviewing here to really do your research on the company and be ready to think on your feet.

Interview Questions

• Which Red Frog event would you be most interested in attending?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Red Frog Events

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Red Frog Events (Chicago, IL).

Interview

Started with a phone interview. They ask not-so-typical questions, along with the basics.

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Red Frog Events (Chicago, IL).

Interview

Two interviews. If you live within a few hours, it's one phone interview and one in-person interview. If coming from far away, it's a phone and then a skype interview. Need cover letter and resume, make sure you are unique and likable, impress them. They ask basic questions but also through in fun and random questions as well to make it less nerve-wrecking.

Interview Questions

• What was the best song of the decade?   1 Answer

Negotiation

No negotitation.

Event Coordinator Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Red Frog Events.

Interview

Applied online, was called for a phone interview, then asked to come in for an in-person interview at their Chicago office. They do not pay to fly you out for the interview, which is a bummer. When you go to the in-person interview, you get a tour of the office first, then I got interviewed by 2 full-time employees. They were really nice and friendly. I got an email a week later saying I did not get the job.

Event Coordinator Intern Interview

Interview

I sent in my resume and cover letter. About a week and a half later they called me asking to set up a phone interview. Phone interview was laid back with lots of personality/behavioral questions. A couple days later, I got a call to set up a in-office interview--they weren't very flexible in working around my busy schedule. I was called on Monday and they thought it was reasonable for me to get there that Friday. Office was super cool looking and it seemed like a fun atmosphere. Thought I was personable, smart, and charming in my interview, but I didn't get it. They are so picky. I was lucky enough to get to that point I guess, but they really get a lot of people's hopes up for nothing. Also, they don't pay for your transportation to get there. Spent $60+ on gas to get there and spent more money on food and accommodation.

Interview Questions

• There is a question ball that they throw at you and whatever question is under your pinky (or whatever finger they choose) you have to answer. I think my was what is your favorite classic rock song? There was also a set of speed questions they asked me.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Red Frog Events (Chicago, IL) in November 2011.

Interview

I submitted a cover letter and resume to Red Frog and heard back within about a week at which point I completed a phone screen. The next day I received a call that they would like me to come to Chicago to interview in person. I interviewed with one employee and the two owners of the company and was asked mostly personality-based questions about passions, interests, and experiences. You really need to think on your toes and just be honest. We ended up laughing a lot and after about a half hour, I went home. I got a call about a week later and I accepted the job offer. Overall, a positive experience but definitely challenging if you are uncomfortable thinking on your feet.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No Negotiation

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Red Frog Events (Chicago, IL) in May 2011.

Interview

Their office is like no other office you've ever been in. Modeled after a treehouse with a "Camp Red Frog" theme, it's hard to believe they do all they do out of such an fun environment.

I first had a phone interview about 2 weeks after I submitted a cover letter. I was contacted for an in-person interview the next day, and scheduled the interview for a few weeks later. They did not pay for my (air) transportation or offer any compensation for travel.

Interview was extremely casual. Most of office was wearing jeans, tshirts, baseball hats, a few blouses, but definitely not even business casual for the most part. Almost every question I was asked gauged personality, not skill.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Red Frog Events (Chicago, IL) in April 2011.

Interview

I sent in my resume and cover letter (and another follow-up email when I didn't hear back for a week), and was called to schedule a phone interview. The interview started with basic questions about my experience and interest in Red Frog, then the interviewer proceeded to ask a couple more interesting questions. You can tell they value creative people and want you to be a good fit with the rest of the team - that's why they ask the "random" questions. They were quick to respond (same day) after my phone interview about setting up an in-person interview. However, they do not provide travel reimbursement, even if you're traveling over 1,000 miles (like me!).

Interview Questions

• If you could host a themed party, what theme would you use?   Answer Question
    • If you could travel anywhere in the world, where would you go?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Red Frog Events (Chicago, IL) in April 2011.

Interview

They first gave me a tour around the company and then invited me into a conference room where i was to be interviewed by 2 people. They threw me a beach ball and asked me to answer the question that my finger landed on. "What is your favorite dessert?"

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Red Frog Events (Chicago, IL) in November 2010.

Interview

I got called to schedule a phone interview about 2 weeks after submitting my resume. My phone interview was with an associate of the company and was very fun. After that I travelled to Chicago to have an interview with the two owners.

Interview Questions

• What is the one thing in your life that you're most proud of?   Answer Question