Red Frog Events Intern Interview Questions

Updated Feb 11, 2016

To filter interviews, or .

Interviews at Red Frog Events

3.2
HardAverageEasy
Found 21 candidate interviews
Anonymous Employee in United States
Application

I interviewed at Red Frog Events (United States)

Interview

Not that intimidating despite how other applicants perceive it. Good company and on a successful path to continue trend. Interview was phone and intercom then tour of the office. Great experience even just getting to see the atmosphere

Interview Questions
  • What was the last song you listened to
    Answer Question
Anonymous Interview Candidate in United States
Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Red Frog Events (United States)

Interview

Submitted cover letter and CV. Had a phone interview that lasted 30 minutes. They messed up the date at first, but the interview was relaxed. Basic interview questions such as "tell us about a time you went above and beyond at work," and a few fun questions. The interviewer was nice and clearly young. The date mess ups were frustrating.

Interview Questions
  • They had some fun questions that weren't too tough such as "what is your ideal concert," or "what is your ideal vacation."
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL
Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Red Frog Events (Chicago, IL) in Dec 2013

Interview

Applied online. Received a 45 minutes phone interview. Went to Chicago for a second interview. The Red Frog headquarters was awesome. Everyone was so nice and I was introduced to everyone I saw. It was a wonderful experience

Interview Questions
Red Frog Events
Anonymous Interview Candidate in United States
Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Red Frog Events (United States) in Nov 2013

Interview

I found out about Red Frog at my school's career fair. I was instructed to apply online. After applying they set up a first round phone interview. Next, I had a Skype interview with two people, and then was asked to come in to the office for the final interview (they do not pay for travel). There were no typical interview questions. They chose from a deck of cards in the in person interview and asked questions like "what song would you do at karaoke". All of the interviews were very short, 30 minutes to an hour max.

Interview Questions
  • The questions were not very difficult, but they were really random. I think they just wanted to get a sense of what your personality was.
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL
Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Red Frog Events (Chicago, IL) in May 2013

Interview

Did a phone interview, wasn't called back for an in-person interview. Asked the normal "introduce yourself" type questions, then they asked the weird ones that you hear about. Just prepare yourself for those questions, but it's really about whether or not they like your personality. Having a good phone demeanor is huge though since that's the first part of the process.

Interview Questions
Red Frog Events
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL
Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Red Frog Events (Chicago, IL) in Mar 2013

Interview

Was called a few days after applying for an internship- interviewer was friendly and made me feel comfortable. There were some 'out of the box' questions, but largely our conversation focused on my past experience. There were a lot of social media extras--the company did a video chat the next day that allowed people to ask questions about the company via google plus. All in all, a great experience.

Interview Questions
Red Frog Events
Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Red Frog Events

Interview

Two-fold process. Only made it through to the telephone interview. Asked normal interview questions but they like to throw in a "fun" one.

Interview Questions
Red Frog Events
Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Red Frog Events

Interview

Had a 20 minute phone interview. It was pretty relaxed, just went over my resume and why I wanted to work for them.

Interview Questions
  • I wasn't asked any difficult or unexpected questions. It was just an overview of myself and my qualifications.
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL
Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Red Frog Events (Chicago, IL) in Dec 2012

Interview

Super quick turn around. Typical questions but tough ones. Google interview questions. I didn't get any super weird ones, but I've heard that's common. It's a super cool company that only h ires fro it's intern pool.

Interview Questions
  • This place has a culture that is very unique. Learn about it before you go in.
Red Frog Events
Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Red Frog Events

Interview

My "cover letter" for the intern program was a PowerPoint of why I would be an asset to Red Frog. (They like candidates that will go above and beyond a normal cover letter to stand out). Once they received my cover letter, I was asked to do a phone interview.

Interview Questions
Viewing 1 - 10 of 21