Red Hat Business Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Red Hat Business Analyst Interview Questions

Updated Sep 27, 2016

2.6

Business Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Red Hat in March 2016.

Interview

First I was given a phone interview. I talked a lot about technical stuff and got passed to the next. But I failed in this second round. I think probably because I didn't pay enough attention to the "business" part. Besides technical methods you have also pay great attention to what your customers could understand and attain.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Red Hat

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mountain View, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Red Hat (Mountain View, CA) in September 2015.

Interview

The interview was fairly easy and nothing difficult. First round just phone interview with in house recruiter. Second round on site with the actual manager who was looking to fill the position in his team. In my mind everything went well and the manager said I should hear back in two weeks. Two weeks went by, heard nothing back. Followed up and the recruiter said he would talk with the manager next week. Followed up two more times in a weekly basis and still heard the same answer from the recruiter. At this point I just didn't want to work for this company at all because there is no "maybe" when you need to make a business decision.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself. Do you know the job description.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Raleigh, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Red Hat (Raleigh, NC) in June 2015.

Interview

Applied not knowing it was RH. Recruiter contacted me. Then phone interview. Then in-person interview with 6 people for 4 hrs. Questions were amateur. Wasn't impressed with management at all. Attitude of "we work for RH" and "lots of people dont make it here" - extreme arrogance. Any co that thinks snacks, exercise equip and pool tables will draw good quality employees is going to draw that same arrogance instead of quality. RH is cheap, overrated, and -from the inept questions asked - not wise. Wisdom trumps lip service and snacks, folks. Definitely lots of preaching on fabulous culture and no practicing.

Interview Questions

• All questions were elementary - as if I had applied at a box store as a cashier.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Raleigh, NC

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a week. I interviewed at Red Hat (Raleigh, NC) in October 2011.

Interview

I got interviewed by the manage, as well as the team members. I find that to be most effective, so personalities can see if they mesh. I was asked random questions by the members, some personality, most a test of skill.

Interview Questions

• None, if you are skilled in the position you are applying for.   Answer Question

Negotiation

It went smoothly. Red Hat was quick to act. No waiting or feeling of being "in limbo".

Anonymous Employee in Raleigh, NC

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Red Hat (Raleigh, NC) in February 2011.

Interview

Phone interview for 30 minutes with two other associates. In person interview for 2 hours with hiring manager and the two other associates. Received verbal offer over the phone in a week.