Red Hat Interview Questions in Farnborough, Hampshire, South East England, England | Glassdoor

Updated Jun 16, 2017

3.7

3 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Business Development Interview

Anonymous Employee in Farnborough, Hampshire, South East England, England (UK)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Red Hat (Farnborough, Hampshire, South East England, England (UK)) in June 2017.

Interview

I have been referred by a friend working there. Got the first email from the recruiter after a week, and planned a 45 min call for the week after. Usual first-step call, with basic questions on my situation and detailed description of the job.

Got the feedback a week later, and scheduled a 1:1 with the sales manager in the Red Hat office. The interview was nice (1 hour), with specific questions on my current position and previous jobs, what was expected from me in the new role and how would I have dealt with some business cases.

I got the email with the positive feedback the day after, and scheduled the final step.

I had to prepare a 15 min presentation to deliver to the sales manager and a senior team leader on the open source community and specifically Red Hat. The final interview lasted around 1h:30. After the presentation, I've been explained all the team and sales process structure, some Q&A about the company and I've been asked some behavioural / personality questions.

The recruiter called me after a couple of hours with the formal job offer.

Overall, excellent hiring experience, a bit long in the fist stages (the whole process took more than a month), but ran smoothly by very professional people.

Senior Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Employee in Farnborough, Hampshire, South East England, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Red Hat (Farnborough, Hampshire, South East England, England (UK)).

Interview

Very Structured, very well throughout interview process. overall very good experience from a candidate prospective. Good constant communication.

Interview Questions

• They will ask you do a practical demonstration based on a scenario.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Straight forward, but has to be in my type of position within Talent Acquisition

Technical Support Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Farnborough, Hampshire, South East England, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Red Hat (Farnborough, Hampshire, South East England, England (UK)) in December 2011.

Interview

Nice people but hard questions. Of course this position is demanding but I didn't expect questions at so high level. They asked me about kernel debugging.

Interview Questions

• If you faced kernel panic what shoud you do to explain what happened?   2 Answers