Red Hat Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Red Hat Interview Questions

Updated Jul 19, 2017

3.1

Solution Architect Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5+ weeks. I interviewed at Red Hat.

Interview

Knew the people because of prior business with other IT vendors
    Got passed my CV to their boss and they contacted me.
    After 5 interviews I was in.

Interview Questions

• What did you do/How did you accomplish a growth of 300% on single deals?   Answer Question

Negotiation

Not much room for netotiation, they will get the best they can offer right away.

Software Engineer Interview

Interview

1. Aptitude + Tech objective type totally consisting of 60 questions
    2. Short listed candidates had a 1.5 hour C program implementation round, There were 3 questions. Two on dynamic allocation. The other one was a simple program to test your logical skills.
    3. Short listed candidates had 1:1 tech interview. Questions were mostly on OS and C.
    4. Short listed candidates had a panel tech interview. Questions were on Unix System programming, OS, C, Data Structures.
    5. Short listed candidates had a 1;! HR interview.

Interview Questions

• I was asked about signaling in Unix system programming. As I was answering, the topic changed into Microprocessor and HW, Was not prepared for that.   Answer Question

TSE Interview

Interview

interview consists of 3 technical round and 1 HR round which would last for half of a day

Negotiation

no negatiations

Cloud Product Manager Interview

Interview

Was contacted directly via linked in.
    I submitted my CV and got a phone call in about 1 week from the hhrr gatekeeper.

Interview Questions

• describe a situation where you managed to combine different departments in your company   Answer Question

Recruiter Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Red Hat.

Interview

2 telephone interviews only due to prior knowledge of the team

Interview Questions

• None really as I was already aware of the role and the team and how it worked.   Answer Question

QA Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Brno (Czech Republic)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Red Hat (Brno (Czech Republic)).

Interview

Applied on site. HR made a call and we arranged an interview. I wrote a technical test and then i anwered technical questions and then questions from HR

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Red Hat.

Interview

Usually you need to have a interview only one time. The interview is a kind of casual and you don't need to wear suites. Usually interviewer don't care about formality.

Senior Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Red Hat.

Interview

Typically up to 3 interviews. Will be asked technical questions regarding design. Typically look for some sort of management experience.

Inside Sales Interview

Interview

Initial recruiter screening with phone interview. Face to face interviews with two managers and a Sr. Director that allowed deep dive into the actual position. After this we had a role play call.

Interview Questions

• The role play was unexpected but had a few days to prepare.   Answer Question

Interview

Je suis vraiment intéressé par votre entreprise. Car je vue le potentiels de l'entreprise et majeur et le rêve de chaque architecte et de bosser avec une équipe des architectes et faire impressionne le monde.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

La phase de négociation n'était pas facile;mais cas je me suis en sorti .je donne comme conseil aux autre de me pas panique si réellement vous y été un bosseur et que tu connait ton travaille.