Red Hat Sales Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Red Hat Sales Engineer Interview Questions

3.5

Sales Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Research Triangle Park, NC

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Red Hat (Research Triangle Park, NC) in September 2012.

Interview

Started out bad from the beginning. Lady was 30 minutes late and that ran the whole interview late. I had to be back at my other job and that was made clear before going in. They said no problem they could accommodate. That certainly was not the case. i was called back and asked for second interview.. I said sure no Problem.. Same thing happened.. I was called back again and declined. People seemed to have chip on shoulder also..

Interview Questions

• If you had a elephant what would you do with it...   2 Answers

Other Interview Reviews for Red Hat

Sales Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mountain View, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Red Hat (Mountain View, CA) in May 2012.

Interview

Contacted via Linked In and had a very nice recruiter. I did 2 phone screens then came in for an in person interview in the Mountain View office. 3 person panel interview with a presentation. Both technical and sales oriented questions. I felt the interview was conducted professionally and well organized.

Interview Questions

• The most difficult question was how I would sell and integrate one of the Red Hat products that I did not have any experience with. I had some time to research it before answering.   Answer Question

Negotiation

The offer was above my expectations.