Red Hat Senior Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Red Hat Senior Manager Interview Questions

3.5

Senior Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Raleigh, NC

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Red Hat (Raleigh, NC).

Interview

Behavioral based. Focus on job skills and problem solving will vary. Heavy focus on culture fit, which will also vary by department. Some are very well trained and follow the standard interview process. Some do not. Expect at least several interviews from calls with recruiter to several group and or individual interviews. May take some time. Be patient through-out the process.

Interview Questions

• They will ask about past experiences related to job requirements, problem solving scenarios, what you know about open source and the company history, and various scenarios where you demonstrate resolution of conflict, worked through job related challenges, etc. Be honest and transparent.   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Red Hat

Senior Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Raleigh, NC

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Red Hat (Raleigh, NC).

Interview

Beginnig of process was very positive. Recruiter was exeptionally knowledgable and accomodating. On site interview process got a bit strange. While it is common place to interview with many cross-funtional team members, I have never been interviewed by my subordinates! Meet/greet is fine, but having them conduct interviews places the would-be manager at a great disatvantage to buikd the relationships.

Interview Questions