Red Hat Technical Account Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Red Hat Technical Account Manager Interview Questions

2 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Technical Account Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Red Hat in October 2015.

Interview

This process took more than a month to start the initial resume consideration process and another 2 weeks to start the interview, though I have informed them that I cant wait for so long due to having multiple offers.

Interview Questions

• 1. Its all about virtualization and cloud infrastructure design
    2. Clients facing   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Red Hat

Technical Account Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Red Hat.

Interview

Initial phone screen was with Red Hat recruiter who asked me some questions about my resume. A second phone interview was with the hiring manager to discuss the requirements and my work experience. The hiring manager thought I'd be a good candidate and arranged an in person interview with his colleagues and the Director in Raliegh, NC. The in-person interview in Raleigh with 3 Regional Technical Account managers gave me the opportunity to find out about the job and ask questions about the company. A teleconference technical interview with a Technical Account Manager asked standard UNIX interview questions. Afterward a lunch interview and office interview with the Director. The in person interview took about 4 hours.

Interview Questions

• What new product/trend would make Red Hat beat out their competition and keep the company moving in to the future?   1 Answer
    • What steps do you take to troubleshoot a network connectivity issue?   1 Answer