Red Lion Hotels Front Desk Agent Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jun 26, 2017

1.5

4 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in Salt Lake City, UT

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Red Lion Hotels (Salt Lake City, UT) in May 2017.

Interview

Came in for interview, waited 3 days, asked me for the position. Very easy to apply and quick to respond. Very happy with the length of time it took. Just apply and see if they will call and schedule an interview.

Interview Questions

Red Lion Hotels Response

Jul 25, 2017 – HR Director

Thank you for applying with Hotel RL - Salt Lake. We are glad you enjoyed the interview process and we are excited to have you as part of the Salt Lake City team!

Other Interview Reviews for Red Lion Hotels

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Salt Lake City, UT

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Red Lion Hotels (Salt Lake City, UT) in January 2017.

Interview

Really simple, they asked me to talk a little bit of myself, and asked me "What was the worst part of your last front desk job?" "Tell me about your most difficult customers and how did you deal with them?"

Interview Questions

• Introduce myself, the worst part of my last job, the most difficult customers.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Boise, ID

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Red Lion Hotels (Boise, ID).

Interview

Interview process was pretty short. A lot of standard questions like "What did you do when you had a difficult customer?" "Tell me about a time you had to use listening skills." "What did you like most/least about your former job?" "Have you ever had to increase sales numbers?" They will ask you take a drug test, which they will make you take. If you could be driving the shuttle you will need a copy of your driving record.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

None. No one even told me what I was going to be paid. But then again I didn't ask either.

Anonymous Employee in Redding, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Red Lion Hotels (Redding, CA) in June 2012.

Interview

Interviewed on a Sunday morning. She asked many questions of actual stories from work experiences. The questions was from a form that she filled out along the way. The interview took almost an hour.

Interview Questions

• The questions weren't too hard, just many of them. The hardest part was coming up with a different answer for every question because a lot of them were similar.   Answer Question

Negotiation

The job offer was for full time, yet you have to work any shifts you're given, and the rate of hourly pay is set with no negotiation.