Red Lobster Bartender Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Red Lobster Bartender Interview Questions

2.5

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Schaumburg, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Red Lobster (Schaumburg, IL) in September 2016.

Interview

Schaumburg, IL location, the guy seemed bored and didn't want to be there. Barely said hello, didn't introduce himself, but someone else said his name. He kept looking out the window, slouched in his seat, sighed multiple times, didn't take notes. He asked me 3 or 4 questions, the interview was about 5 minutes, if that. Waste of time. If someone else interviewed it might've gone better.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Red Lobster

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sumter, SC

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Red Lobster (Sumter, SC) in August 2016.

Interview

It was a very brief interview asked about 8 question and said it was a two part interview and that if I don't get called for the next interview then they went with someone else.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Albuquerque, NM

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Red Lobster (Albuquerque, NM) in March 2016.

Interview

I got a email on 2/29/2016- called set up a interview for 3/08/2016 at 230PM.
    I showed up at 2:20PM, The Host Sam said " no Interviews where too day " after he called the MOD- James. He said the other manager Angie would be doing my interview. I waited, and waited before I was told she is running late. Then I waited into 3:35 PM before leaving with out a interview, the MOD never showed up and I never heard from another staff member.

Anonymous Employee in San Antonio, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Red Lobster (San Antonio, TX) in May 2015.

Interview

Very easy, took about 3 hrs. 2 interviews w two diffetent managers. Basically asked the same questions.. No exp. Necessary they train. Everything else was personality based or knowledge based. Typicall interview.

Anonymous Employee in Syracuse, NY

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Red Lobster (Syracuse, NY) in April 2015.

Interview

Interview process was easy..general questions second interviewer asked almost the same questions as the first interviewer. Got offered the job on the spot after the second interview started 1 Week later. No experience was needed...

Bartender Interview

Interview

online application, then did an interview with one of the managers. then was invited for another interview with the general manager. process was quick, was hired by the end of the day.

Interview Questions

• you may not make much money in this position, how do you feel about this?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Harrisburg, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Red Lobster (Harrisburg, PA) in August 2013.

Interview

Applied online and called in a few days later. Set up an interview for the following week with a manager. Interview was basic and got invited to a second interview.

Interview Questions

• What makes you stand out compared to other applicants?   1 Answer

Negotiation

No negotiation, same start pay for everyone.

Anonymous Employee in Asheville, NC

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Red Lobster (Asheville, NC) in March 2013.

Interview

It was short, through and concise. The manager was very nice and kind. He asked about my background and why I was looking for employment. I like to always keep my options open, which is what I told him. He liked my experience and that I had worked for a Red Lobster before. He asked a couple of questions about my customer service experience and discussed the hours, payrate and expectations of the job. It went well an we shook hands before parting.

Anonymous Employee in Augusta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Red Lobster (Augusta, GA) in October 2012.

Interview

It was fantastic, the manager asked pertinent questions and made me feel comfortable!! He was very respectful. I do not feel that he was rude, overbearing or that he attempted to trick me in anyway. His name was John and I did enjoy working with him.

Interview Questions

• Asked me why I was applying for a bartender position when my education shows that I could do so much more?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in San Jose, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Red Lobster (San Jose, CA) in July 2009.

Interview

I went through two interviews. One with a manager, and the second with the general manager. The questions were mostly situational. Some questions I remember were: personal experiences from when I dined at restaurants (positive/ negative), how would I handle a situation if I had multiple things to do at once.

Interview Questions

• I don't really remember, but I struggled only because I had no prior restaurant experience.   Answer Question