Red Lobster Interview Questions | Glassdoor

521 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

1. Featured Interview

Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Flagstaff, AZ

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Red Lobster (Flagstaff, AZ) in April 2016.

Interview

First interview is with the Talent Specialist and then a final interview is with the Regional Director. I met with the Talent Specialist on campus who asked to fill out the assessment online with the application. Then a phone or in person interview with the Talent Specialist first then the final interview is with the Regional Director.

Server Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Red Lobster.

Interview

I applied at Red Lobster in person. The hiring process took about one week. There was not much of an interview, they just went over my resume. They did ask why I wanted to work there.

Host/Hostess Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Red Lobster in January 2018.

Interview

This was my first interview. It was quick and the interviewer was nice. He gave me a second interview the same day. So I talked to the boss, she was nice as well. Overall took about 30 minutes for both interviews.

Server Interview

Interview

Interviewed with the front of house manager, then the general manager. Asked about serving experience and other general questions. The front of house manager was very laid back and easy going, while the general manager was a little more stiff.

Server Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Red Lobster.

Interview

There was an online application, then an interview with a manager, the interview with the GM. They asked behavioral questions mostly and like what would you do in this situation questions.

Interview Questions

• What would you do if one of your coworkers was struggling? What do you think teamwork means?   Answer Question

Sever Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pensacola, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Red Lobster (Pensacola, FL) in December 2017.

Interview

Waited for a few minutes until a manager pulled me to a table to interview me. Overall, the interview lasted around 45 minutes. She pulled out a paper with listed questions and took notes. I would recommend bringing a printed resume.

Hostess Interview

Anonymous Employee in Omaha, NE

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Red Lobster (Omaha, NE) in December 2017.

Interview

You apply online they send you an email that gives you two days to call between a certain time. Then you go in they seat you and you wait till the manager comes and talks to you.

Cook/Dishwasher Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cincinnati, OH

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Red Lobster (Cincinnati, OH) in December 2017.

Interview

Received a email stating that Red Lobster was interested in interviewing me and to give them a call back within 48 hours. Interviewed with manager who was stern and rude, selected for a second interview 4 days later.

Interview Questions

• How would you deliver great customer service from the position you're applying for?   1 Answer
    • What makes you want to work at Red Lobster?   1 Answer
    • Where have you last worked? x3   1 Answer

Hotess Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bossier City, LA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Red Lobster (Bossier City, LA) in November 2017.

Interview

i went in and waited about 15 mins before the Manager got to me and when she did she didn't even know I was suppose to have a interview and she was slightly rude and Made me feel uncomfortable . She acted as if I could only apply at redlobster once in a life time

Interview Questions

• why should we hire you . how well do you get alone with other , job exspirence and she was much well distracted by other employees was not paying me hardly any attention   1 Answer
    • she asked me if I knew a employee that was having a convo with me when she walked up as if I couldn't get to know people .   Answer Question

Toll Collector Interview

Anonymous Employee in Jupiter, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Red Lobster (Jupiter, FL) in November 2017.

Interview

It was a new position and i was willing to go checkout. I started on a computer for the test and then do a mutiple choice questionaire. It went will, no i didnt pass. I got another chance to come back.

Interview Questions

• What website you did your application on?   1 Answer

Server Interview

Application

The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at Red Lobster.

Interview

Thought it went well.. Was mislead. I was really excited to get the job and was told I was getting a second interview. It never happened. Maybe it was my reference idk..