Red Lobster Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Red Lobster Interview Questions

Updated Oct 22, 2017

2.2

Anonymous Employee in Lansdale, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Red Lobster (Lansdale, PA) in February 2017.

Interview

I applied online and received an email within 2 days. A manager called me to set up my first interview. I came in and sat down with the manager and she reviewed my resume and asked me questions pertaining to the position. When we were finished I was asked to come back later on that same day to meet with the GM. I came back and met him. He asked me some questions about my experience and offered me the job!

Interview Questions

• What would you do if a guest had a complaint?   1 Answer

Server/Waiter Interview

Anonymous Employee in Richmond, VA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Red Lobster (Richmond, VA) in November 2013.

Interview

That was my favorite interview because from the moment I walked Mellissa was so nice to me then when we sat down she asked me to tell her all about me and I did. After i stopped talking she was all smiles and asked if I wanted to work for her.

Server Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Red Lobster in March 2017.

Interview

The interview process consisted of three different interviews. I applied about two to three weeks prior. I was asked typical questions such as why I wanted to work there and what my strengths and weaknessess are etc. The interviews were not hard, just be genuine and have some general knowledge about serving. The final interview was more like a meeting with the GM. At that point I was hired on the spot.

Server Interview

Application

The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at Red Lobster.

Interview

Thought it went well.. Was mislead. I was really excited to get the job and was told I was getting a second interview. It never happened. Maybe it was my reference idk..

Interview Questions

• What does teamwork mean to you   1 Answer

Host/Hostess Interview

Anonymous Employee in Honolulu, HI

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Red Lobster (Honolulu, HI) in March 2017.

Interview

It was pretty easy and smooth. Since I had quite a few experience in the customer service industry, I was able to to speak with experience. I feel that they want to know if you'll be able to handle customers by yourself.

Interview Questions

• What does teamwork mean to you?
      Explain to me what would you do when a customer enters through the door.
      What is your greatest and weakest strength?
      Tell me a time you dealt with a difficult customer.
      Why Red Lobster?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Coralville, IA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Red Lobster (Coralville, IA) in November 2015.

Interview

You get to speak to each of the managers that work there and they give you a good sense of how everything works in the kitchen and on the floor.

Interview Questions

• They ask you about your service skills and how you use your personality traits as strengths   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Baltimore, MD

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Red Lobster (Baltimore, MD) in July 2016.

Interview

Very simple process. Called in to location to set up an interview this part did take awhile. Interviewed with restaurant manager. Interviewed in dining room and was hired on the spot!

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Red Lobster (Atlanta, GA) in September 2017.

Interview

Waited 10 minutes
    Was about 15 interview questions
    As she was asking questions she was writing them down on paper. The Manager was nice and asked if I wanted anything to drink

Anonymous Employee in Parma, OH

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Red Lobster (Parma, OH) in August 2016.

Interview

Informal, watched a couple of videos and discussed prior experience/future plans. Tattoos are usually accepted but the required uniform covers them up. Success is based on personality so being friendly and calm is a big plus. Willing to work around my school schedule.

Interview Questions

• What is one instance in which you had to resolve a conflict with a coworker?   Answer Question

Restaurant Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Detroit, MI

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Red Lobster (Detroit, MI) in June 2016.

Interview

Very fair and structured. They use a uniform interview guide. Very nice and polite throughout the entire process. Had a phone interview and the later met with the director.