Red Lobster Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Dec 13, 2017

2.2

Server Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pearland, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Red Lobster (Pearland, TX).

Interview

Typically a 2 interview process. Speak to manager. Second interview with general manager. Down to earth managers. Typically servers that worked their way up. Basic interview questions. Ask questions like why would you be a great fit for the company.

Interview Questions

• How did you go the extra mile for a customer.   1 Answer

Host Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tallahassee, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Red Lobster (Tallahassee, FL).

Interview

Well, I made the manager who interviewed me, Laugh alot haha, He loved my stories! He locked in my second interview to discuss pay the same day! Just make your manager know you have a great personality

Interview Questions

• What was one of the worst experiences at your last job? And how did you handle it?   1 Answer

Host/Hostess Interview

Anonymous Employee in Virginia Beach, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Red Lobster (Virginia Beach, VA) in October 2016.

Interview

This was easily the easiest interview I have ever had. For the first time, I wasn't nervous being interrogated. Seemed like the manager actually wanted to know me as a person instead of just a future employee.

Bartender Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Schaumburg, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Red Lobster (Schaumburg, IL) in September 2016.

Interview

Schaumburg, IL location, the guy seemed bored and didn't want to be there. Barely said hello, didn't introduce himself, but someone else said his name. He kept looking out the window, slouched in his seat, sighed multiple times, didn't take notes. He asked me 3 or 4 questions, the interview was about 5 minutes, if that. Waste of time. If someone else interviewed it might've gone better.

Hostess Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Antonio, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Red Lobster (San Antonio, TX) in September 2016.

Interview

I got a call from a manager asking me to come in for an interview and they also asked for my availability. I came in for my interview and they first showed me the proper work attire for every position and then continued to ask me the basic interview questions. They told me that I will need to come back for an interview with the general manager and he will determine if I'm hired or not.

Busser Interview

Anonymous Employee in Asheville, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Red Lobster (Asheville, NC) in September 2016.

Interview

Very straightforward, I was nervous at first, but the manager was very friendly and made me feel welcome. He asked questions that were important but not difficult. The manager invited me to Orientation after the interview.

Interview Questions

• What does hospitality mean to you?   1 Answer

Food Server Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kelso, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Red Lobster (Kelso, WA).

Interview

The interview process took about one to one and a half hours it was a one-on-one sit-down meeting. The manager and I basically had a discussion partly based on how it's, what to do's, and of course what to do if's.

Bartender Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sumter, SC

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Red Lobster (Sumter, SC) in August 2016.

Interview

It was a very brief interview asked about 8 question and said it was a two part interview and that if I don't get called for the next interview then they went with someone else.

Server Interview

Anonymous Employee in Montgomery, AL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Red Lobster (Montgomery, AL) in August 2016.

Interview

I waited an hour after my scheduled interview time to even meet with a manager. They didn't even offer me a glass of water for the wait. When I sat down with the manager we talked about nail colors and hair. Very unprofessional.

Hostess Interview

Anonymous Employee in Parma, OH

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Red Lobster (Parma, OH) in August 2016.

Interview

Informal, watched a couple of videos and discussed prior experience/future plans. Tattoos are usually accepted but the required uniform covers them up. Success is based on personality so being friendly and calm is a big plus. Willing to work around my school schedule.

Interview Questions

• What is one instance in which you had to resolve a conflict with a coworker?   Answer Question