Red Lobster Server Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Red Lobster Server Interview Questions

Updated May 30, 2017

2.2

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gurney, WI

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Red Lobster (Gurney, WI) in April 2017.

Interview

It was easy the first manager I met with was friendly , but the general manager had been out doing business for a long time so I really never got my second interview.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Red Lobster

Server Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Red Lobster.

Interview

It's a two part interview. Once with the manager for the position you're applying for and the second with the general manager. They ask open ended questions giving you a lot of opportunity to show who you are! Just be yourself and honest and you'll do great!

Anonymous Employee in Queensbury, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Red Lobster (Queensbury, NY).

Interview

You have one interview with a manager and then if they like you and pass your application along to the general manager you have an interview with the GM. They will ask questions about previous work experience but if you don't have any as long as you have a reference you should be okay.

Anonymous Employee in King of Prussia, PA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Red Lobster (King of Prussia, PA) in December 2016.

Interview

I applied online. They sent me an email a few days later asking me to call and schedule and interview within the next 2 days. The process was quick, less than a week.

Interview Questions

• What were your responsibilities at your last job? What was your table turnover time at your last job? What was your server scorecard like? What is your availability?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Pearland, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Red Lobster (Pearland, TX).

Interview

Typically a 2 interview process. Speak to manager. Second interview with general manager. Down to earth managers. Typically servers that worked their way up. Basic interview questions. Ask questions like why would you be a great fit for the company.

Interview Questions

• How did you go the extra mile for a customer.   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Evansville, IN

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Red Lobster (Evansville, IN) in March 2016.

Interview

I came to the interview without well preparation. It's not surprising that they did not hire me. Overall, I came to the restaurant 15 minutes early and waited around 10 minutes for my interview. The manager came up to me with a smile. The interview questions were not something I have ever prepared for.

Interview Questions

• 1) What is an excellent customer service?
      2) What's hospitality mean to you?
      3) How's to handle upsetting customer?
      4) How do you interested in working at Red Lobster?
      5)How team work means to you?
      6) How do you help a new employee to make her feel comfortable?
      7) Where you are working right now, what you like and do not like about it?
      Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Lexington, KY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Red Lobster (Lexington, KY) in March 2016.

Interview

After applying online and scheduling online, I set up a time to come in to the restaurant. The process was pretty smooth. I first interviewed with one manager, then they scheduled another time for me to come in to interview with the GM. Both were extremely friendly and made me feel comfortable. They were very personable.

Interview Questions

• How would you handle a guest complaint?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Jacksonville, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Red Lobster (Jacksonville, NC).

Interview

You go in and sit down with the Hiring or General Manager they go over your resume, and the questions begin. If the first manager likes you, they will call you in again for a second interview with another manager. From there, you have the job if you pass through the second interview!

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lacey, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Red Lobster (Lacey, WA) in February 2016.

Interview

Was introduced but the person interviewing me did not tell me his position. Was rude and made faces during interview that made me nervous. Said I was too uptight and that I wasn't going to get hired since I had no experience even though it says that on my application. He was very un prepared. He didn't take the time to get organized or even look at my application before calling me in. It was a waste of time.

Interview Questions

• What does teamwork mean to you and how do you provide that?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in San Antonio, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Red Lobster (San Antonio, TX) in February 2016.

Interview

They make you wait about 30 min purposely to see if you are capable of waiting for there opportunity as if its the only one. showing your right off the bat how they will treat you as an employee.

Interview Questions

• what makes you want to work here?   1 Answer