Red Robin Assistant General Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.2

4 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Featured Interview

Anonymous Employee in Columbia, SC

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Red Robin (Columbia, SC).

Interview

Very professional phone interview with relevant, pertinent questions. Face to face interview with the ROD. "Day in the life" which allows you to see if you're a good fit for the team and they're a good fit for you along with a final interview with the home store General Manager.

Interview Questions

• Standard operating procedure questions pertaining to restaurant management. This was followed by personal accomplishments, vision for the future, conflict resolution issues and core values.   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiation necessary as the offer was above and beyond what was originally discussed.

Red Robin Response

Feb 23, 2017 – Talent Recruiter

We are so happy to hear that you had such a great experience! Welcome to the team!

Other Interview Reviews for Red Robin

Anonymous Employee in Mountlake Terrace, WA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Red Robin (Mountlake Terrace, WA) in October 2015.

Interview

Great process! Very professional asked a lot of questions about running restaurants. How would my restaurant knowledge help to improve, the daily operations with red robin. Do I know a lot about craft beers.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Great!

Assistant General Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Red Robin.

Interview

it was very clear from the first face to face interview that this company truly values its team members and acknowledges them as their most valuable asset. It was pointless going to other interviews, I knew that Red Robin was for me right after that first interview. It was very relaxed and was more of a conversation than a traditional interview.

Interview Questions

• They were all very standard questions, things just came up during conversation.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Omaha, NE

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Red Robin (Omaha, NE) in March 2012.

Interview

Hiring process was fantastic. I first spoke to someone in the HR department over a hour long phone interview. My second interview was with the Area Director for another hour long interview but this one was an in person interview. The last interview was with a general manager for an hour.

Interview Questions

• What I would do if I took over a store that was producing and running fine?   Answer Question

Negotiation

Negotiations were very smooth and we discussed the base salary, and increases I could get with each promotion. I had a game plan of what he had in mind for me and what I could potentially make.