Red Robin Interview Questions | Glassdoor

248 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

1. Featured Interview

Assistant General Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Columbia, SC

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Red Robin (Columbia, SC).

Interview

Very professional phone interview with relevant, pertinent questions. Face to face interview with the ROD. "Day in the life" which allows you to see if you're a good fit for the team and they're a good fit for you along with a final interview with the home store General Manager.

Interview Questions

• Standard operating procedure questions pertaining to restaurant management. This was followed by personal accomplishments, vision for the future, conflict resolution issues and core values.   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiation necessary as the offer was above and beyond what was originally discussed.

Red Robin Response

Feb 23, 2017 – Talent Recruiter

We are so happy to hear that you had such a great experience! Welcome to the team!

General Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Red Robin (Washington, DC).

Interview

The process was pretty normal didn't take long was given a tour as part of the process discuss the focus of the company the culture and the vision of the brand also talked about the role of the general manager

Line Cook/Prep Cook Interview

Anonymous Employee in Factoria, WA

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Red Robin (Factoria, WA).

Interview

Walked in and asked if they were hiring, they were not busy and the GM was available so he said he could give me an interview onsite then apply online if I was interested following the interview. He asked after the interview if I was interested in working at their facility, and that they could always use extra help in the kitchen and that all I needed to do was submit my application online and they would get back to me after it was completed and reviewed. I started working that weekend.

Interview Questions

• What are your previous work experiences? And what were your duties while employed?   1 Answer
    • Any experience with food preparation, or cooking?   1 Answer

Server Interview

Anonymous Employee in Valparaiso, IN

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Red Robin (Valparaiso, IN).

Interview

Was interviewed one-on-one with first the assistant manager, then immediately afterwards I went on to be interviewed by the general manager. Once hired after interviewing with the general manager, I was asked to came back later the same day to participate in a group orientation process with the other hired applicants.

Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Denver, CO

Application

The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Red Robin (Denver, CO).

Interview

Terrible experience with this company. They reached out to me first, had two phone interviews regarding the open position, then had to email them 3 separate times over the course of a month to receive any sort of feedback. Company seems very poorly run and management needs to seriously evaluate their recruiters. I won't ever consider a position with this company in the future.

Hostess Interview

Interview

There were walk in interviews as a new location was opening up in my hometown. I was seated at a table in the back and handed a cute little application. After filling it out a manager approached me to start the interview. The interview was very quick and quite awkward. Afterwards he told me that he would call back in a day or two, but he never did. I needed up calling to check on my application myself, but then I found out that he actually never submitted my application.

Host Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Wareham, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Red Robin (Wareham, MA).

Interview

I went in to be interviewed. I didn't have a good feeling on my chances. I felt like a number. I felt an instant dislike of me right after I finished. I later got sick eating there so I never went back ever again.

Line Cook Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tacoma, WA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Red Robin (Tacoma, WA).

Interview

The Interview went very well, I was hored on the spot and the process was very comfortable. The manager asked me if I would like any beverage before we started.

Busser Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Latham, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Red Robin (Latham, NY) in February 2017.

Interview

I applied online and revieved a call two weeks later. I went in the next day for the interview and they asked me about my availability and my ability to multitask.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a situation where you had to do multiple tasks at once   Answer Question

Customer Service Interview

Anonymous Employee in Wellington, FL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Red Robin (Wellington, FL) in February 2017.

Interview

Easy interview with general manager. Filled in an application and waited for response. Was hard within a week. The general manager was very thorough in explaining the Job and the expectations. Focused on prior experience

Line Cook Interview

Anonymous Employee in Puyallup, WA

Application

The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Red Robin (Puyallup, WA).

Interview

The manager asked me a lot o f questions about job history and how well I handle pressure. It was pretty relaxed, he asked how much money I make in my current position and if they offer any benefits