Red Robin Kitchen Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Red Robin Kitchen Manager Interview Questions

Updated Jan 15, 2017

2.0

Anonymous Employee in Omaha, NE

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Red Robin (Omaha, NE) in August 2016.

Interview

It was just a formality. I already was told I got the job before I even interviewed for it. We sat down chatted about non work things, then I was told I got the job, was going to Colorado for 5 weeks and then asked me how much I wanted to get paid.

Interview Questions

• How much I wanted to get paid.   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Red Robin

Kitchen Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Red Robin.

Interview

Company Recruiter, then Regional Manager.

Negotiation

Named my price

Anonymous Employee in South Plainfield, NJ

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Red Robin (South Plainfield, NJ) in February 2012.

Interview

I was referred to this position by my boss and applied online. The next morning I received a call from a recruiter asking to set up a phone interview. After we went through the phone interview, she emailed me some paperwork and the link for an online personality test. The personality test was a little nerve-wracking because many of the questions were difficult to answer on a yes or no basis. After I faxed back the paperwork and finished the test, I received another phone call from the recruiter asking to set up an in person interview. The only reason it took three weeks for all this to happen is because all the general managers were away at a conference and I had to wait until they returned in order to finish the interview process.

Interview Questions

• They asked broad questions and were looking for a specific answer.   Answer Question