Red Robin Line Cook Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Oct 2, 2017

1.9

25 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in Hershey, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Red Robin (Hershey, PA) in June 2017.

Interview

I put in an online application, it had a standard questionnaire and resume submission. I also had a recommendation from a friend who worked there. I filled it all out and hit submit, I got a phone call the next day. My interview was a week later and it was short and to the point. I already had a recommendation and job experience so I think that was enough for him.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Red Robin

Anonymous Employee in Tacoma, WA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Red Robin (Tacoma, WA).

Interview

The Interview went very well, I was hored on the spot and the process was very comfortable. The manager asked me if I would like any beverage before we started.

Anonymous Employee in Puyallup, WA

Application

The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Red Robin (Puyallup, WA).

Interview

The manager asked me a lot o f questions about job history and how well I handle pressure. It was pretty relaxed, he asked how much money I make in my current position and if they offer any benefits

Anonymous Employee in Jersey City, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Red Robin (Jersey City, NJ).

Interview

Not that long . They ask questions for no reason because they don't follow any of what they say . They throw the phrase team work or team member to loosely because everyone one is out for themselves . They know how to act really well and lie .

Anonymous Employee in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Red Robin (Charlotte, NC) in May 2016.

Interview

this inerview prosses was easy although it took a couple of weeks.
    i had to wait for them to interview others and the get back to me. the waiting part was the hardest. in the end it was worthit beacause i got the job.

Interview Questions

• how long have i been a line cook?   1 Answer

Line Cook Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Red Robin.

Interview

3 interview process. Pretty easy with basic questions. I had exp. with grill at Mcd so I knew I got this in the bag. I had personally asked for a position after dinner and talked personally to the manager for a position.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cincinnati, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Red Robin (Cincinnati, OH) in November 2015.

Interview

I applied online and was called 2 days later to set up a time to come in. I went in early and they were in a meeting which was going to last another hour. The kitchen manager left the meeting to talk to me for about 5 minutes or so. He said he would like to set up a 2nd interview and he would call me later to do so. He called the next day after talking to his GM and said that my availability wasn't what they were looking for. I already have a full time job and was looking for part time and understood completely. Overall I felt like they needed people desperately and were rushing through the process.

Anonymous Employee in Tigard, OR

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Red Robin (Tigard, OR) in August 2015.

Interview

Talked for a few min with the store manager. Was asked a few questions about me and what i did. Was very surprised on how short my interview was. Took less than 20 min. Then was asked if you would to work here.

Anonymous Employee in Morgan Hill, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Red Robin (Morgan Hill, CA) in February 2015.

Interview

I had a referral from an employee, so I didn't really go through an interview process. I have previous experience as a cook so I assume they just relied on the referral and my resume.

Line Cook Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Red Robin.

Interview

very nice sell you a dream. then you start the nightmare. they going to tell you all the pros and none of the cons holidays are a joke you have to use a app for all of your schedule needs and all communication is also done though app and you must provide uniforms benefits are expensive but they do have them

no life if accepted