Red Robin Line Cook Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jul 24, 2017

2.0

22 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in Tacoma, WA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Red Robin (Tacoma, WA).

Interview

The Interview went very well, I was hored on the spot and the process was very comfortable. The manager asked me if I would like any beverage before we started.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Red Robin

Anonymous Employee in Puyallup, WA

Application

The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Red Robin (Puyallup, WA).

Interview

The manager asked me a lot o f questions about job history and how well I handle pressure. It was pretty relaxed, he asked how much money I make in my current position and if they offer any benefits

Anonymous Employee in Jersey City, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Red Robin (Jersey City, NJ).

Interview

Not that long . They ask questions for no reason because they don't follow any of what they say . They throw the phrase team work or team member to loosely because everyone one is out for themselves . They know how to act really well and lie .

Line Cook Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Red Robin.

Interview

3 interview process. Pretty easy with basic questions. I had exp. with grill at Mcd so I knew I got this in the bag. I had personally asked for a position after dinner and talked personally to the manager for a position.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cincinnati, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Red Robin (Cincinnati, OH) in November 2015.

Interview

I applied online and was called 2 days later to set up a time to come in. I went in early and they were in a meeting which was going to last another hour. The kitchen manager left the meeting to talk to me for about 5 minutes or so. He said he would like to set up a 2nd interview and he would call me later to do so. He called the next day after talking to his GM and said that my availability wasn't what they were looking for. I already have a full time job and was looking for part time and understood completely. Overall I felt like they needed people desperately and were rushing through the process.

Anonymous Employee in Tigard, OR

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Red Robin (Tigard, OR) in August 2015.

Interview

Talked for a few min with the store manager. Was asked a few questions about me and what i did. Was very surprised on how short my interview was. Took less than 20 min. Then was asked if you would to work here.

Line Cook Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Red Robin.

Interview

very nice sell you a dream. then you start the nightmare. they going to tell you all the pros and none of the cons holidays are a joke you have to use a app for all of your schedule needs and all communication is also done though app and you must provide uniforms benefits are expensive but they do have them

no life if accepted

Line Cook Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Red Robin.

Interview

I filled out an application and within a couple days I got a call for an interview. The interview was about a half hour. The manager kept stressing that it is a very busy store.

Interview Questions

• They asked about my supervisor experience and if I've had to deal with unruly employees   1 Answer

Negotiation

They looked at my previous experience and gave me 2 offers. I can take what I asked for and learn one position on the line or I can take the second offer, making more but I would have to learn 3 positions in 2 weeks.

Anonymous Employee in Algonquin, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Red Robin (Algonquin, IL) in December 2014.

Interview

I walked in my uniform from a different location and I sat and spoke to the kitchen manager at the time. I was in and out of the interview in less than 15 minutes. I told them that I was already in a kitchen down the road from them and that I needed more hours and was promised more hours and pay would match seeing as I have been in the food industry for the last 15 years.

Interview Questions

• When can I come work for them full-time with 30+ hours waiting for me?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Yakima, WA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Red Robin (Yakima, WA) in December 2014.

Interview

i talked to the kitchen manager and he said lets see what you can do and well talk about hours i talked to him and where i came from what i can do and that was it we then talk about the expectations of the restaurant and that was it.