Red Robin Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jul 29, 2017

2.5

7 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Denver, CO

Application

The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Red Robin (Denver, CO).

Interview

Terrible experience with this company. They reached out to me first, had two phone interviews regarding the open position, then had to email them 3 separate times over the course of a month to receive any sort of feedback. Company seems very poorly run and management needs to seriously evaluate their recruiters. I won't ever consider a position with this company in the future.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Red Robin

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Red Robin (Chicago, IL) in February 2014.

Interview

Simple easy and thorough very real and honest. The regional was asking lots of questions that pertained experience and difficulty level. He was quite interested and let you know. Otherwise if there was no outlet or hecthoght your not fit for the company you were out. Simple and easy

Interview Questions

• Tell me a time when you had the best customer service   1 Answer

Red Robin Response

Aug 1, 2017 – Talent Recruiter

We're happy to hear that you had such a great experience! Welcome to the team!

Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Red Robin in August 2012.

Interview

It was simple and strait forward. They focused of managing behaviors and being a positive influence on others. Asked about processing numbers concerning food cost and controllable expenses. The rest getting to know me and my personality.

Anonymous Employee in Orange, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Red Robin (Orange, CA) in May 2012.

Interview

A phone interview followed by an assessment. The assessment measures problem solving abilities, situational questions and a personality evaluation. After the results of the assessment come back you have a 1-to-1 interview.

Interview Questions

• Stereotypical interview questions. Where do you see yourself in 5 years? Why do you want to work at Red Robin?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Denver, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Red Robin (Denver, CO) in January 2007.

Interview

I filled out the online application. Then i was contacted by the corporate HR dept. then i was put in touch with director of operations. We then had a phone interview and two face to face interviews. Met with a couple other guys during the process but nothing too major.

Interview Questions

• If you could pick any car and have it forever what would it be?   Answer Question
    • Take your two lead hourly employees and sit them down and have them list out three of your weakest qualities.   Answer Question

Manager Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Red Robin.

Interview

1st interview with manager, 2nd interview with team and third interview with executive.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

good.

Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Red Robin in March 2010.

Interview

I am still in the process of the interview. The last one is this week. I have talked to the recruiter 5 times and am meeting with the District manager for the second time this week. I also spent a couple hours with the store manager seeing how it ran. Seems very professional this far

Interview Questions

• what would you do different if you were the district manager   Answer Question

Negotiation

Still in it