Red Robin Server Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Sep 13, 2017

1.9

75 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Server Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Red Robin.

Interview

The interview process at this location was brief (barely an interview). Quick and easy. Only a couple of questions were asked and the job was basically given on the spot. This is a revolving door atmosphere and when they are desperate to hire they do not spend much time or thought on who they bring into the company. This usually leads to less than satisfactory results so a better screening process would be preferred. For those looking to get a job asap, with little hassle, this may work for you. However, the imbalance of work ethic due to the way they choose to interview and lack of care for the employees they hire is frustrating.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Red Robin

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Red Robin (Houston, TX) in July 2017.

Interview

The process was very easy, I came in during a slow hours and was hired on the spot. They asked more questions about me and why I wanted to work at red robins and my experience. I had NO experience.

Anonymous Employee in Valparaiso, IN

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Red Robin (Valparaiso, IN).

Interview

Was interviewed one-on-one with first the assistant manager, then immediately afterwards I went on to be interviewed by the general manager. Once hired after interviewing with the general manager, I was asked to came back later the same day to participate in a group orientation process with the other hired applicants.

Server Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Red Robin.

Interview

Fast and easy process, was hired on the spot. I had no previous serving experience and I am glad they gave me a chance. Manager was very nice and I walked out very happy and excited to start working.

Server Interview

Interview

it was an awesome process and really easy. they ask the basic questions about your previous experiences and what your availability is and they want to make sure that you work well with others. They have you serve a table to practice in front of them

Interview Questions

• availability
      able to work holidays
      what do you do when you have a difficult customer   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Langhorne, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Red Robin (Langhorne, PA) in November 2016.

Interview

The manager seemed uninterested generally in the job and the interview was awkward despite getting the job. After 20 uncomfortable minutes i felt free to leave but ended up taking it because they get busy

Anonymous Employee in Las Vegas, NV

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Red Robin (Las Vegas, NV).

Interview

I was interviewed and got the job the same day. They are always desperate to hire people because no one wants to stay. The process only takes about 20 minutes.

Anonymous Employee in Las Vegas, NV

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Red Robin (Las Vegas, NV).

Interview

Went in for an initial interview. Met with manager for about 8 minutes. He asked me a few questions and told me he would like me to come back and meet with him and the head server. Went back a few days later, never met with head server but was offered the job. Whole process seemed a little unorganized, yet, the manager was very nice and overall the experience was good.

Interview Questions

• How do you handle things when you get really busy?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Red Robin (Seattle, WA) in July 2016.

Interview

Applied online. Called to see if they had received my application and was told they actually only give interviews to people that call(northgate mall). Had a first interview with Bert one of the managers, then had a second interview scheduled with the GM Bill. However when I showed up for the second interview Bill was too busy to interview me so he had John the other manager interview me. After that they said they would call me with a decision.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for us?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Glen Mills, PA

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Red Robin (Glen Mills, PA) in May 2016.

Interview

Very brief and easy to learn; just watch out for the drama! There are opportunities to grow but does not make significant change unless you apply and go for corporate position. If you're going that route; skip the floor work all together 😂

Interview Questions

• Standard how do you handle conflict?   1 Answer