Red Robin Server Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Red Robin Server Interview Questions

2.2

5 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Server Interview

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Red Robin.

Interview

I was asked to come in at 2 pm on a weekday. I did so. When I got there the person that was supposed to interview me wasn't there that day. So I waited 15 minutes for some manager to have time. He asked me 3 questions while looking at my resume, about my resume. Then pretty much told me how hard it would be to work at Red Robin, are you serious? I told him I was up for the challenge. His next step was to tell me he would be back in 2 minutes with a decision. Comes back 15 minutes later and tells me that he will tell me in three days. Well 5 days later come by and he hasn't called. I called them and he let me know I didn't get the job. The most unprofessional interview I have ever been a part of.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Red Robin

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Albany, OR

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Red Robin (Albany, OR) in August 2015.

Interview

I walked into the restaurant and filled out an application inside then we had a group interview with about five other people. The manager asked us questions about the restaurant and what we knew then he asked us to tell him our name and why we are applying then he told us they will review our applications and call us back for another interview

Server Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Red Robin.

Interview

I had one interview the guy interviewing me was unprofessional he acted like I was intimidating him when I was expecting to be the timid one. He said I made a great impression on him and that he would go see if the GM had time to come talk to me. The GM peeked out at me I suppose to see what I looked like lol and the guy who interviewed came back and said he didn't have time at the present moment and he would call me back in a couple of hours to let me know when a good time for the second interview would be. He never called.

Interview Questions

• He really didn't ask any unexpected questions just why did I like working in a restaurant   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Denver, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Red Robin (Denver, CO) in July 2013.

Interview

questions about past experience, good vibes. sat across the table from one another, smiled alot. answered all the questions and got to feel out the boss. applied online and kept going in to ask if they reviewed me application. finally they asked me on the third day for an interview, did the interview, got offered the job.

Interview Questions

• name a high stress situation   1 Answer

Server Interview

Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Red Robin in June 2012.

Interview

Applied online and immediate that night I was emailed about setting up an interview. Next day I also received a call for an interview. Came in talked to manager, but not hiring manager, for about 5 minutes. Then about a week later I got a call to come in for an interview, but told him I already had one. He told me to come in that day anyways, and we talked again for about 5 minutes. Haven't heard since then.