Red Robin Waitress Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Red Robin Waitress Interview Questions

2.0

4 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Waitress Interview

Application

The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Red Robin.

Interview

It was nice quick and brief, the manager was nice. It was not much of an interview as they asked questions about my availability. They also checked to see if I had any experience however the training was very long and kind of hard. I was a first time server but the training helped.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Red Robin

Anonymous Employee in West Palm Beach, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Red Robin (West Palm Beach, FL) in April 2014.

Interview

Two part interview, ask what your strengths and weaknesses are. Will most likely offer you a lower position with a lower wage than originally anticipated. Have you fill out a small questionnaire. Second interview is typically the hiring interview, where you'll meet the General manager and they'll have you sign off on employment

Interview Questions

• What type of work environment are you seeking?   1 Answer

Negotiation

There was no opportunity for negotiations

Anonymous Employee in Allentown, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Red Robin (Allentown, PA) in February 2013.

Interview

The interview process took three steps. It was with the different managers of the restaurant. It took approximately 2 hours. The best part of the interview is that you get a free burger to eat when you get the job!

Waitress Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Red Robin in August 2010.

Interview

general overview of skills, qualifications; expectations of the position and availability, etc

Interview Questions

• Do you see yourself working in this company in the next 5 years?   Answer Question