Red Roof Inn General Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Red Roof Inn General Manager Interview Questions

3.5

General Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Akron, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Red Roof Inn (Akron, OH) in June 2013.

Interview

Applied online and was contacted within 1 week and screened over the phone. I was then contacted 3 days later for an in-person interview and scheduled same week. I was then contacted 1 week later for another interview with a regional manager. Another week passed and I was offered the position.

Interview Questions

• There are multiple questions but none were extremely difficult.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Red Roof Inn

General Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Red Roof Inn in July 2010.

Interview

One on One: General questions concerning management style. Describe your actions under different scenarios of possible occurrences. Discussed P & L objectives, interpretation of figures, your most important line item focus. Interviewer very good and was a challenging, yet low pressure, interview. Home office personnel very supportive. This position is not for newbies to the hotel industry. extremely important to have at least 2 years generak manager experience, otherwise the interview would hve been much more difficult.

Interview Questions

• How would you handle a difficult front desk employee when a guest approaches you with a complaint concerning rude behavior?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Offer made. very fair, thus negotiation not warranted.