Red Skye Wireless Interview Questions

Updated Aug 21, 2016

To filter interviews, or .
Found 20 of over 20 interviews

1.8
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Red Skye Wireless

Anonymous Employee in Maryland Heights, MO

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Red Skye Wireless (Maryland Heights, MO) in Mar 2016

Interview

Applied online, with a short personality quiz at the end (YOU MUST TAKE THIS). I received a call within a week and did a short phone interview on the spot then. Then we scheduled a second interview. It was a pretty typical interview, I received a job offer 24 hours later

Interview Questions
  • The most non-standard thing I had to do was teach the interviewer something (anything.)
    1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Saint Louis, MO

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Red Skye Wireless (Saint Louis, MO) in Nov 2015

Interview

Interview felt rushed due to the company's need to constantly replace all the employees who are bailing from this sinking ship. A recruiter called me, set up an interview for an hour later, then after the interview hired me immediately.

Interview Questions
  • "What's a typical day like for you?" What does this have to do with my qualifications or skills? Were you seriously giving me your ridiculous sales spiel during an interview?

Anonymous Employee in Alton, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Red Skye Wireless (Alton, IL) in Nov 2015

Interview

Applied online for job, called same day to set up an interview. Single interview in back room of store. Was interviewed by store manager and the store manager's wife, the regional manager. Back room was distracting because of employees running in and out of the break room. Long interview process with lots of questions being fired at me. Interview went okay, but was very confident and nervous afterwards. They took quite a few days to get back to me.

Interview Questions
  • Why do you think you would be a good asset for this company?

Anonymous Employee in Thomaston, GA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Red Skye Wireless (Thomaston, GA) in Feb 2015

Interview

No professional questions were asked. I went into the interview for a sales associate position and got hired as a store manager with no management experience. Interview was held in a broke down, sketchy motel room.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Red Skye Wireless

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Red Skye Wireless in Oct 2014

Interview

I applied online, with a reference from an assistant manager. Within two weeks, I recieved a phone call from the store manager asking me to come in for an interview. Once I arrived, the interview was professional, yet relaxed. The team had a real family atmosphere going on and it showed in the interview. I wasn't just interviewing for a job, I was interviewing for life long friendships and an opportunity to excel in the company. I recieved a phone call from the regional recruiter within another week, who told me as soon as my background check went through that I would be hearing form headquarters. That background check took 48 hours, and within a few days I recieved my login info and start date.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Red Skye Wireless (Orlando, FL) in Sep 2014

Interview

They asked questions about the sales process and how to handle every type of customer. Seemed to hold high standards and seemingly professional. Nothing during the interview process was as communicated. The job at hand is much more unprofessional and unprofitable than made out to be. They lied in the interview about my pay and compensation. I still have yet to uncover the truth after 7 months of employment. I have always been very motivated in my line of work, however RSW Group has lead me away from sales.

Interview Questions
  • An elderlady comes in and asks for an iPhone, how do you respond?

Red Skye Wireless

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Red Skye Wireless in Apr 2014

Interview

Group interview. Took forever to get an answer after the job was offered. New employee paperwork was very confusing at best. Very difficult to get ahold of HR for any help. Not a great hiring experience.

Red Skye Wireless

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Red Skye Wireless

Interview

There was none, Red Skye keeps pulling money from a silent investor to buy out other companies. They do not have the ability to run their business without him because they are such horrible managers in general and even worse directly with money

Interview Questions
  • I was never actually interviewed just bought out unfortunately

Anonymous Employee in Saint Louis, MO

Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Red Skye Wireless (Saint Louis, MO) in Jan 2014

Interview

Was held with my soon to be manager and two other managers. Questions were tough but it was a very relaxed environment. The management asked me very straightforward questions that took common sense to answer.

Interview Questions
  • What is your 30 60 90 day plan.

Red Skye Wireless

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Red Skye Wireless

Interview

Complete online application via www.liveconnect.net, meet with a store manager, then an area manager.

Interview Questions
  • There were no technical questions. The only specific question to expect, which is significant, is future goals. They aren't looking to hire sales associates, they want to hire future managers.
Viewing 1 - 10 of 20 Interviews