Red Skye Wireless Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Red Skye Wireless

1.8

Assistant Store Leader Interview

Anonymous Employee in Saint Louis, MO

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Red Skye Wireless (Saint Louis, MO) in January 2014.

Interview

Was held with my soon to be manager and two other managers. Questions were tough but it was a very relaxed environment. The management asked me very straightforward questions that took common sense to answer.

Interview Questions

• What is your 30 60 90 day plan.   1 Answer

Manager In Training Interview

Anonymous Employee in Columbus, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Red Skye Wireless (Columbus, OH) in May 2013.

Interview

they just are going to ask you why your a good canidate and go off of your previous experience if you even have any

Negotiation

there was none

Area Manager Interview

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Red Skye Wireless.

Interview

There was none, Red Skye keeps pulling money from a silent investor to buy out other companies. They do not have the ability to run their business without him because they are such horrible managers in general and even worse directly with money

Interview Questions

• I was never actually interviewed just bought out unfortunately   Answer Question

Negotiation

They lowballed me on my salary and if I didn't accept I would have just been jobless so I had no choice at the time

Store Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Thomaston, GA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Red Skye Wireless (Thomaston, GA) in February 2015.

Interview

No professional questions were asked. I went into the interview for a sales associate position and got hired as a store manager with no management experience. Interview was held in a broke down, sketchy motel room.

Sales Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Saint Clairsville, OH

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Red Skye Wireless (Saint Clairsville, OH) in April 2013.

Interview

With my background it was brief and hired on the spot. They needed someone. After speaking with employees I saw there was terrible issues within previous management. I tried to get rid of this by doing my own hiring; however, this was not allowed. This led to me leaving the company. They had no idea of the area and I knew the people they were bringing in. It was terrible judgment on their part. But the idea was "This is a great opportunity to better yourself". NO it was not, let me hire the people and you manage us! Yea... that didnt work. Terrible people to work for. Got me in there ASAP then tried to run the show.

Interview Questions

• There was multiple questions asked. I am a seasoned manager and understood everything. The interview was very short.   Answer Question

Negotiation

I came into the store, presented my resume. A few questions and we were done. I got a second interview with middle level management and it was childs play. Very easy to get through if you have been in retail for 5+ years. Then I got treated like trash.

Sales Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint Louis, MO

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Red Skye Wireless (Saint Louis, MO) in July 2011.

Interview

Interviewed with manager. Process was simple. It was a real no-brainer. The manager asked questions that made no sense. Who cares where a person sees themselves in five years. A smart person does not see themselves with this company for five minutes.

Interview Questions

• Where did I see myself in five years.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Stillwater, OK

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Red Skye Wireless (Stillwater, OK) in March 2012.

Interview

Fairly typical. Asked about some background, why do I feel I'd be a good fit for the position, describe a time when you overcame adversity, etc. It was nothing too serious.

Interview Questions

• Why do you feel that you are a good fit for this position?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Saint Louis, MO

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Red Skye Wireless (Saint Louis, MO) in April 2012.

Interview

Quick and Easy experience during interview. Very nice HR and recruiting team.
    Very easy going and nice store atmosphere. I felt very comfortable during the entire experience. The entire interview last at least an hour. I was able to meet some of the other sales people after the interview and had a store tour.

Anonymous Employee in Saint Louis, MO

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Red Skye Wireless (Saint Louis, MO) in November 2015.

Interview

Interview felt rushed due to the company's need to constantly replace all the employees who are bailing from this sinking ship. A recruiter called me, set up an interview for an hour later, then after the interview hired me immediately.

Interview Questions

• "What's a typical day like for you?" What does this have to do with my qualifications or skills? Were you seriously giving me your ridiculous sales spiel during an interview?   1 Answer

Negotiation

I requested $15/hr, they said $10, take it or leave it. Since it was holiday shopping season, I decided to bite the bullet and take it. Had I known even their store managers don't make $15/hr, I probably would not have wasted their time or mine.

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Red Skye Wireless in October 2014.

Interview

I applied online, with a reference from an assistant manager. Within two weeks, I recieved a phone call from the store manager asking me to come in for an interview. Once I arrived, the interview was professional, yet relaxed. The team had a real family atmosphere going on and it showed in the interview. I wasn't just interviewing for a job, I was interviewing for life long friendships and an opportunity to excel in the company. I recieved a phone call from the regional recruiter within another week, who told me as soon as my background check went through that I would be hearing form headquarters. That background check took 48 hours, and within a few days I recieved my login info and start date.