Red Skye Wireless Retail Sales Associate Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Red Skye Wireless Retail Sales Associate Interview Questions

Interviews at Red Skye Wireless

1.5

Retail Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Red Skye Wireless in October 2014.

Interview

I applied online, with a reference from an assistant manager. Within two weeks, I recieved a phone call from the store manager asking me to come in for an interview. Once I arrived, the interview was professional, yet relaxed. The team had a real family atmosphere going on and it showed in the interview. I wasn't just interviewing for a job, I was interviewing for life long friendships and an opportunity to excel in the company. I recieved a phone call from the regional recruiter within another week, who told me as soon as my background check went through that I would be hearing form headquarters. That background check took 48 hours, and within a few days I recieved my login info and start date.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Red Skye Wireless

Retail Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Highland, IL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Red Skye Wireless (Highland, IL) in February 2011.

Interview

First, apply online and fill out behavioral test. If you pass, you will be contacted by either an area or store manager to follow up with in person interview and "tell me about a time" style questions. Sometimes it will be 1:1 and other times it will have a manager in training present or area manager. If the area manager isn't present, you will have one last interview with them in a similar fashion as to the one with the store manager.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you dealt with a difficult customer   1 Answer