Red Skye Wireless Retail Sales Consultant Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Red Skye Wireless Retail Sales Consultant Interview Questions

Interviews at Red Skye Wireless

2.6

Anonymous Employee in Alton, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Red Skye Wireless (Alton, IL) in November 2015.

Interview

Applied online for job, called same day to set up an interview. Single interview in back room of store. Was interviewed by store manager and the store manager's wife, the regional manager. Back room was distracting because of employees running in and out of the break room. Long interview process with lots of questions being fired at me. Interview went okay, but was very confident and nervous afterwards. They took quite a few days to get back to me.

Interview Questions

• Why do you think you would be a good asset for this company?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Red Skye Wireless

Anonymous Employee in Maryland Heights, MO

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Red Skye Wireless (Maryland Heights, MO) in March 2016.

Interview

Applied online, with a short personality quiz at the end (YOU MUST TAKE THIS). I received a call within a week and did a short phone interview on the spot then. Then we scheduled a second interview. It was a pretty typical interview, I received a job offer 24 hours later

Interview Questions

• The most non-standard thing I had to do was teach the interviewer something (anything.)   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Branson, MO

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Red Skye Wireless (Branson, MO) in March 2013.

Interview

Casual and to the point. I had no retail experience at the time, so I stressed my experience working with people and my communication skills. Not too many questions. Seemed to me like they were aiming to get a feel for how I could relate to people, so if you stay calm and be professional it will work in your favor.

Interview Questions

• Why do you think you would be a good fit for this position?   1 Answer

Retail Sales Consultant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Red Skye Wireless in April 2014.

Interview

Group interview. Took forever to get an answer after the job was offered. New employee paperwork was very confusing at best. Very difficult to get ahold of HR for any help. Not a great hiring experience.

Negotiation

No negotiation. RSW has a specific pay tier regardless of your experience in the field. They will straight up lie to you about your raises.

Anonymous Employee in Columbia, MO

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Red Skye Wireless (Columbia, MO) in August 2011.

Interview

Interviewed 8 years ago. There has been many changes since then. Now there is a phone screen, multiple in person interviews, background check, and drug testing. You apply online at www.liveconnected.net/careers . There is a personality assessment that you take at the time of application as well.