Red Skye Wireless Sales Associate Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Red Skye Wireless Sales Associate Interview Questions

Interviews at Red Skye Wireless

1.7

Anonymous Employee in Kansas City, MO

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Red Skye Wireless (Kansas City, MO) in February 2012.

Interview

horrible they try and intimidate you

Interview Questions

Negotiation

they tell you hourly rate but didnt get what we agreed on

Other Interview Reviews for Red Skye Wireless

Anonymous Employee in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Red Skye Wireless (Orlando, FL) in September 2014.

Interview

They asked questions about the sales process and how to handle every type of customer. Seemed to hold high standards and seemingly professional. Nothing during the interview process was as communicated. The job at hand is much more unprofessional and unprofitable than made out to be. They lied in the interview about my pay and compensation. I still have yet to uncover the truth after 7 months of employment. I have always been very motivated in my line of work, however RSW Group has lead me away from sales.

Interview Questions

• An elderlady comes in and asks for an iPhone, how do you respond?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Red Skye Wireless (Tampa, FL) in September 2013.

Interview

Phone call from a recruiter followed by in store interview with store and area manager. The interview was very general asking why you would be good at sales and customer service. Basic questions around availability, drug and background checks.