Red Skye Wireless Sales Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

1 Interview Review

1.0

Sales Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Saint Clairsville, OH

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Red Skye Wireless (Saint Clairsville, OH) in April 2013.

Interview

With my background it was brief and hired on the spot. They needed someone. After speaking with employees I saw there was terrible issues within previous management. I tried to get rid of this by doing my own hiring; however, this was not allowed. This led to me leaving the company. They had no idea of the area and I knew the people they were bringing in. It was terrible judgment on their part. But the idea was "This is a great opportunity to better yourself". NO it was not, let me hire the people and you manage us! Yea... that didnt work. Terrible people to work for. Got me in there ASAP then tried to run the show.

Interview Questions

• There was multiple questions asked. I am a seasoned manager and understood everything. The interview was very short.   Answer Question

Negotiation

I came into the store, presented my resume. A few questions and we were done. I got a second interview with middle level management and it was childs play. Very easy to get through if you have been in retail for 5+ years. Then I got treated like trash.