Red Skye Wireless Sales Representative Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Red Skye Wireless Sales Representative Interview Questions

Interviews at Red Skye Wireless

1.7

Anonymous Employee in Stillwater, OK

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Red Skye Wireless (Stillwater, OK) in March 2012.

Interview

Fairly typical. Asked about some background, why do I feel I'd be a good fit for the position, describe a time when you overcame adversity, etc. It was nothing too serious.

Interview Questions

• Why do you feel that you are a good fit for this position?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Red Skye Wireless

Anonymous Employee in Saint Louis, MO

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Red Skye Wireless (Saint Louis, MO) in April 2012.

Interview

Quick and Easy experience during interview. Very nice HR and recruiting team.
    Very easy going and nice store atmosphere. I felt very comfortable during the entire experience. The entire interview last at least an hour. I was able to meet some of the other sales people after the interview and had a store tour.

Anonymous Employee in Saint Louis, MO

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Red Skye Wireless (Saint Louis, MO) in November 2015.

Interview

Interview felt rushed due to the company's need to constantly replace all the employees who are bailing from this sinking ship. A recruiter called me, set up an interview for an hour later, then after the interview hired me immediately.

Interview Questions

• "What's a typical day like for you?" What does this have to do with my qualifications or skills? Were you seriously giving me your ridiculous sales spiel during an interview?   1 Answer

Negotiation

I requested $15/hr, they said $10, take it or leave it. Since it was holiday shopping season, I decided to bite the bullet and take it. Had I known even their store managers don't make $15/hr, I probably would not have wasted their time or mine.