Red Ventures Content Outreach Specialist Interview Questions | Glassdoor

3.5

2 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Content Outreach Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fort Mill, SC

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Red Ventures (Fort Mill, SC) in October 2014.

Interview

The process was good and meeting additional people gave you a good feel for the type of people you would be working with. Thought the process was a little long bc I was there for half day but they have changed the process since then.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Red Ventures

Content Outreach Specialist Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Red Ventures in June 2013.

Interview

It took around 3-4 weeks after I applied on their website to get a call. I spoke with one of their recruiters a few times over the phone, as well as the department head of the division I was applying to, before I was invited to their offices. They gave me an assignment to complete, which wasn't very challenging, but was meant to test my ability to identify good content. After a THREE HOUR interview and meeting with about 5 different people, I was done. They emailed me abut 2 weeks later saying they were going in a different direction.

Interview Questions

• All questions related to placing content on a website. They ask them in a way to slip you up. You HAVE to be creative with your answers!   Answer Question