Red Ventures Inside Sales Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Oct 19, 2017

2.6

177 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Inside Sales Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Red Ventures.

Interview

Very short. Most of the questions she asked were about my sales experiences and making phone calls with potential customers. Recieved an email a few days later saying that they were moving on which was upsetting because I know that I could've done better if I wasn't so nervous.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fort Mill, SC

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5+ weeks. I interviewed at Red Ventures (Fort Mill, SC) in August 2017.

Interview

They will be your tourist's guide around the building. You will watch about an hour of a CSR phone call, then just regular questions. Why Red Ventures? What was the manager that you have learned most from and why? Role play with the interview. But then... it's just a matter if the interviewer like you or not.

Inside Sales Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Red Ventures.

Interview

Still in the process. Filled short application online and received an email within a week to schedule an initial phone interview. Phone interview is simple and they ask you to come in for an in-person interview.

Interview Questions

• The recruiter asked about my past experiences and how I heard about the company. Why RV?   Answer Question

Inside Sales Interview

Anonymous Employee in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Red Ventures (Charlotte, NC) in July 2017.

Interview

very easy and transparent they inform you about the job and all the responsibilities also they go over what to expect in the interview process and all the duties expected from you. then you will go to ft mill for a in-person interview

Interview Questions

• previous job history what type of individual are you   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fort Mill, SC

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Red Ventures (Fort Mill, SC).

Interview

First there was an initial phone interview. Then an in person interview. I knew the second I walked onto campus that Red Ventures wasn't for me. But that's part of the benefit of on-site interviews.

Anonymous Employee in Fort Mill, SC

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Red Ventures (Fort Mill, SC) in May 2017.

Interview

I had a short phone interview at first that was just basic questions to get to know me better. After that, I was invited to take a tour of the campus. I was with a group of about 10 other people, and after the tour, I was interviewed in a 1-on-1 basis. They asked me standard questions about my background and etc. Then they did a sales role-play with me and I was tasked to try and sell them something. Overall, the interview wasn't that hard. You just need to really prepare.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Red Ventures (Charlotte, NC) in April 2017.

Interview

Phone interview was average. After you are called in for an in person interview which was a group interview. Then you are asked to role play a phone call with a customer.

Interview Questions

• How would you sell our product to a customer who wants to save money even though our packages might be out of their price range?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Fort Mill, SC

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Red Ventures (Fort Mill, SC) in April 2017.

Interview

I was reffered, but interview was typical, interview, with a twist. They ask you to do a phone call picth, and then gave feedback at then end. This was a good interview. On the interview they gave a tour, which is useless if you don't get the job.

Anonymous Employee in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Red Ventures (Charlotte, NC) in March 2017.

Interview

- Intro video of sales call - basically a mock call on how they talk to their customers and how to combat consumer hesitations to purchase products
    - 1-on-1 brief interview

Interview Questions

• Favorite course in school and why?   1 Answer

Inside Sales Representative Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Red Ventures.

Interview

Standard interview and a mock phone call. They will give you a tour of their facility which is extremely nice and they will show you a video about a day in the life of a sales rep. They give you the script for the mock phone call beforehand (a week or so) for the call so practice!