Red Ventures Inside Sales Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Red Ventures Inside Sales Interview Questions

Updated Feb 24, 2017

2.6

Inside Sales Representative Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Red Ventures.

Interview

Standard interview and a mock phone call. They will give you a tour of their facility which is extremely nice and they will show you a video about a day in the life of a sales rep. They give you the script for the mock phone call beforehand (a week or so) for the call so practice!

Anonymous Employee in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Red Ventures (Charlotte, NC) in February 2017.

Interview

Performed a mock sales call, asked about previous work and school history, then watched a recording of an actual sales call. The overall experience was nice and very laid back. Not very stressful.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time that you had a difficult customer and how did you handle the situation?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fort Mill, SC

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Red Ventures (Fort Mill, SC) in February 2017.

Interview

You start out with a 10-15 minute phone pre screening interview, then on to a face to face 90 minute interview, where you will go though a moc call (script provided after phone interview), and watch a video based on a previous real call to give you an idea of what the job is like. Its hard selling, if you don't get the sale they don't like it!

Anonymous Employee in Fort Mill, SC

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Red Ventures (Fort Mill, SC) in January 2017.

Interview

contacted by email to schedule phone interview. after phone interview, if you are a good fit you are schedule to come on site for a face to face. you are in a group interview to start than broken off to a one on one.

Interview Questions

• what makes you a good fit here without talking about your background   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Red Ventures (Charlotte, NC) in January 2017.

Interview

I filled out the online application and received an email within the week asking to schedule a phone interview. I was given a four possible time slots between two days and instructed to choose the one that was most convenient. The phone interview was short, around 5 minutes in length, focusing on why I was interested in a sales position. When I was given an opportunity to ask any questions, I wanted to confirm the availability constraints I detailed as part of the online application would not be an issue. I was informed that they would be unable to accommodate such (which I had listed on my application, but was given a phone interview regardless), and was then encouraged to "reapply in the future" when I no longer have any constraints on availability.

Anonymous Employee in Fort Mill, SC

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Red Ventures (Fort Mill, SC).

Interview

You will have 1 or 2 phone interviews and will been emailed a paper script if you've made it that far. Practice with someone as if they are a customer. Don't point out flaws in the script like grammar, morality etc. Be as aggressive and relentless as possible. Control the call, it "the customer" asks a question, answer it and then get control back again by asking your own question. They love saying, "it is easier to reign you back in than it is to toughen you up." Basically and sadly, if you feel like a jerk, you are doing it right.

Interview Questions

• How many things can you do with a paper clip...go, you have 60 seconds.   1 Answer

Negotiation

No negotiation. You are a cog in the wheel of a machine.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Red Ventures (Charlotte, NC) in September 2016.

Interview

Applied online through college. Received an email 2 days later to schedule a phone interview. Phone interview took about 8 minutes asking about your skills and what you have to offer.

Anonymous Employee in Fort Mill, SC

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Red Ventures (Fort Mill, SC) in July 2016.

Interview

The phone interview was explained to be an "information session" where I could ask any questions I wanted about salary, hours, and the company itself. After that, an in-person, one-to-one interview was scheduled for a day or two later. The process was fast and easy.

After the in-person interview, an offer is given or not, on the spot. If you get the offer and accept, you go into a group information session and take a tour of the facility. By this point, the job is yours.

Interview Questions

• Be prepared to do a mock sales call during the in-person interview. After the feedback, you will be given a chance to do it again. Take the feedback well, and be sure to use it in the second mock call.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Red Ventures (Charlotte, NC) in June 2016.

Interview

A few days after I applied they called and gave a phone interview. At the end of that interview they scheduled an in person interview and tour of the sales floor. After the in person interview exactly a week later they called with an offer and to set up my new schedule.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Negotiate schedule that's it

Anonymous Employee in Fort Mill, SC

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Red Ventures (Fort Mill, SC) in June 2016.

Interview

I applied for Red ventures and within a couple days I received ano email to schedule a phone interview. I scheduled the interview for the following morning. After about 5 min I was invited for an on-site interview where we sat in with other candidates for the first portion of the interview then we had our 1 on 1 interviews. I received an email about a background check and drug screen a couple days later. Overall it was a great experience and I'm grateful for the opportunity to begin working.

Interview Questions

• Can you describe a scenario where you had to overcome hesitation?   Answer Question