Red Ventures Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Aug 21, 2017

2.8

Data Scientist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fort Mill, SC

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Red Ventures (Fort Mill, SC) in January 2017.

Interview

Campus recruiting.
    Data analysis for a business problem.
    On site interview with bunch of people, presentation, code, business insights, etc.
    Then someone will take you to lunch and you will meet with others that work with the data scientist team

Internship Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fort Mill, SC

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Red Ventures (Fort Mill, SC).

Interview

The interview process was very well organized.
    Step 1) Typical resume run through with HR rep - getting to know you, laid back
    Step 2) Case Interview with manager. Really cannot prepare for it, just testing your ability to think through concepts that you will see on a daily basis at the company
    Step 3) Was flown out to Charlotte, put up in a nice hotel and taken out the night before for dinner with the other candidates interviewing, and a few Red Ventures employees. The next morning, the interviewing process on site began and lasted about 5 hours. Started off with a tour of the facilities. Then, there were roughly 4-5 case studies with different RV employees testing different things. Again, cannot prepare for this.

Interview Questions

• Which class over your college career would you choose to re-do if you had the opportunity?   Answer Question

Strategy Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Red Ventures (New York, NY).

Interview

Did a brief (30 min) phone call with recruiter. Easy. The next step is case interview over the phone (30-45 mins). I will update this section later when I am through with the process.

Operations Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Interview

Had a phone interview with a recruiter that went well and then she ghosted. I get it if I wasn't a fit, it's really not a big deal, but I followed up on a number of occasions and they couldn't even take 30 seconds to send an e-mail.

Corporate Sales Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Red Ventures (Charlotte, NC) in December 2016.

Interview

Contacted by Director of Sales Recruiting and scheduled a phone interview lasting approx. 40 minutes. Later contacted via email to schedule onsite interview for the following week. Onsite interview lasted over 3 hours and included a tour of the facility followed by back to back interviews with recruiters including a mock interview scenario. Everyone was very friendly and inviting.

Interview Questions

• What makes you want to work for Red Ventures? Be prepared to answer this question multiple times throughout the process.   Answer Question
    • How would your friends describe you?   Answer Question

Software Engineer Associate Program Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fort Mill, SC

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Red Ventures (Fort Mill, SC) in December 2016.

Interview

I applied online and sent my resume to a recruiter on a Monday morning and heard back within one or two days to have a 30-minute phone interview. I had a positive phone interview on Thursday morning that same week and later that same day, I was invited to do a program assignment, which I finished and submitted the following Monday. I was notified on Thursday that I was not selected for the position.

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Red Ventures (Charlotte, NC) in December 2016.

Interview

Applied online, then scheduled a phone interview. The phone interview was about 30 minutes just going over my resume and what the job entails. I was then invited to an on-site interview. The on-site interview consisted on a one-on-one with a hiring manager, watching a video of what a typical sales call is like, and then a role play. They called two days later offering me the job.

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Red Ventures.

Interview

Had 3 rounds of interviews. First was with a recruiter answering basic questions. Second interview was with a senior engineer who asked more technical questions to gauge technical knowledge and skill. I completed a small sample project provided by them which was not difficult, but demonstrated a general working knowledge and competency with the language. Last interview was with two senior engineers and included and JavaScript proficiency test.

Interview Questions

• What would you consider your JavaScript skill level on a scale of 1-10   Answer Question

Strategy Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Red Ventures.

Interview

2 30 minute interviews. First was basic going over your resume, second was a case (but much easier than consulting cases). For the first one just make sure you know your resume like the back of your hand, and the activities that are most important to you and that have had the most impact. A lot of leadership questions. The behavioral is a lot of math so make sure to be able to do percents and all that (mine was on-campus so the night before they went over exactly how the case would go). Overall not a horrible company, just not the right fit for me

Interview Questions

• What activity have you gained the most from?
      Tell me about yourself?   Answer Question

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charlottesville, VA

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Red Ventures (Charlottesville, VA) in November 2016.

Interview

I applied to this position through my university's career website, and it only took about a week for me to hear back that I had been chosen to be interviewed. There was a prep session the night before the interview which was really helpful in understanding the case. The interview itself was an hour long, half a behavioral interview with one person, and the other half a case interview with someone else. It wasn't too hard; you just need to know how to do basic math in your head fairly quickly.