Red Ventures Strategic Business Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Red Ventures Strategic Business Analyst Interview Questions

3.4

Anonymous Employee in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Red Ventures (Charlotte, NC) in March 2016.

Interview

I submitted my resume online, and was contacted to have a behavioral phone interview. Basic questions, running through resume, etc. From there, if you make it onward, you have a case interview over the phone that involves mental math and running through their sales funnel. After this I was invited to interview on-site at their Charlotte location, which was quite intensive. Three behavioral/case interviews (mental math and questions asking your opinion/suggestions about certain findings) followed by a tour and a group case.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Red Ventures

Anonymous Interview Candidate in South Bend, IN

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Red Ventures (South Bend, IN) in December 2015.

Interview

I discovered red ventures during the fall career fair. I applied via university and their website as well. I was very hopeful since I connected with the recruiters and also some employees from red ventures. However, two days after I submitted my application, I received an e-mail saying there were other candidates better suited for the job.

Strategic Business Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Red Ventures in November 2015.

Interview

I had a phone interview and unfortunately was not well prepared and stumbled through some questions. The interviewer mostly asked questions about my resume and experience. They want somebody who is driven and competitive. The interviewer was nice. She sent me an email the next week as she had said she would.

Interview Questions

• Did you ever have to mentor someone or have you been in a position that you were in charge of someone else   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Red Ventures (Charlotte, NC) in September 2015.

Interview

I went through two phone interviews, then an all day interview where they toured me around their campus and gave me three case studies. After two of the case studies, I had lunch with another employee. Everyone is pretty nice.

Interview Questions

• They asked me to do simple math on the phone interview that reflected what a total conversion cycle looked like.   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Red Ventures (Charlotte, NC) in February 2013.

Interview

Red Ventures came to my school for an informational session. The night before the interview, a group of four Red Ventures employees hosted an informal meet & greet at a local restaurant. The interview consisted of two parts, both 1 on 1 and about 30 minutes long. First, I was asked behavioral questions (best and worst classes, employment experience, etc.) The second interview was a case similar to the type of work that an analyst would do.