RedPrairie Interview Questions | Glassdoor

RedPrairie Interview Questions

2.6

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at RedPrairie.

Interview

I was interviewed by a head of Development in the local R&D office. The whole interview took app. 30 min and was rather a discussion that covered a broad range of different topics (about my past experience, my global vision, career plans, soft skills, language proficiency ) than a pure technical interview. I was really impressed about professional and friendly atmosphere.

Interview Questions

• The most difficult was change language and topics during the interview within short notice.
      So, it was good check of my ability to support different conversation topics and consequently emulate a short conf-call with a prospect or customer.   Answer Question

R&D Department Interview

Anonymous Employee in Waukesha, WI

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at RedPrairie (Waukesha, WI).

Interview

A number of phone interviews with H.R. and one with manager. Brought in to another interview with manager and then a panel interview. Ended in a skills test.

Interview Questions

• Pretty standard stuff. However, now that it's JDA the process probably has changed,   Answer Question

Negotiation

None

Billing Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Alpharetta, GA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at RedPrairie (Alpharetta, GA) in June 2012.

Interview

Redprairie tends to hire people through referrals. If you know someone at the company, your chances of getting hired will be very high. The recruiting team was extremely efficient and friendly.

Quality Assurance Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Redwood City, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at RedPrairie (Redwood City, CA) in April 2012.

Interview

Spoke with a recruiting representative first for basic behavioral questions and experience. She was extremely friendly and understanding. From my understanding, she then sent that information to the on-site supervisor, who called me for a preliminary phone screening.

The phone screen consisted of more experience based questions. Afterwards, he seemed pleased and asked me to come in for an in-person interview. There, I met with him and another representative to talk even more about the type of work, my previous experience, and various expectations.

Got a call from the recruiter a few days later saying I had gotten the position and sent me a formal offer letter which I was to sign and return.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself.   1 Answer
    • Describe your experience with Java, programming in general, databases.   1 Answer

Had another offer in a more open environment. I wanted to do something a bit more involved that quality assurance, and had a development position that I could take as well.

Publication Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Waukesha, WI

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at RedPrairie (Waukesha, WI) in November 2011.

Interview

I was recruited by an HR rep at a college career fair. I did not go through a phone interview, but was instead invited for face-to-face interviews. It is my understanding that phone interviews are standard, however. I was interviewed by the director, manager, and project manager. The director did not seem to want to be therre and made it clear that she would leave the decision to the other two interviewers. I was interviewed in a conference room and a variety of styles were used. One interviewed was unstructured, while another followed a specific script and I could see that she was using a rating system. It was a balance of trait-based questions and skills questions. The entire process took about 1.5-2 hours.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time that you had to perform under pressure.   1 Answer
    • Describe to me some key concepts of Technical Communication.   1 Answer

Negotiation

There is no negotiation for interns. Wait until you are offered full employment to negotiate.

Director, Solutions Consulting Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at RedPrairie (San Francisco, CA) in May 2010.

Interview

Had a general discussion of the position, then went right into discussions associated with the position and technical / knowledge-based questions. Ended with requisite customer service / conflict resolution questions.

Interview Questions

• Describe your experience in integration and the methods used.   Answer Question
    • What are the steps in the discovery process you feel are most important.   Answer Question

Senior Quality Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Alpharetta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at RedPrairie (Alpharetta, GA) in May 2008.

Interview

a multi-part interviews with different employees and managers

Senior Consultant Interview

Interview

Completed several interviews with HR and representatives from the organization in which I'd be working. HR will have more general, "get to know you" questions, while the representatives from the hiring organization will have more technical questions.

Interview Questions

• Wasn't difficult for me, but it would be wise for the interviewee to have previous experience with warehouse operations/warehouse management systems.   Answer Question

Marketing Executive Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at RedPrairie in June 2012.

Interview

I was contacted on 25 April 2012 by HR situated in the UK to for a telephonic screening interview they later arranged for a Skype interview with a manager in Netherlands. I called to find out if I had made it in the interview in about two weeks’ time. The HR Lady contacted me after three week to inform me that I've passed the interview and I had to a Stuart International test. She then called about the results of the test and told me that there was not wrong or right answers for the test but she kept on telling me how many rights and wrongs I got from the whole set of test.

After a week I received an email informing me that I was invited to the final stage of the interview where I had to prepare a presentation twice (Talk about unprofessionalism). I did and emailed it through to HR in the UK prior to the interview. On the day of the interview I was shocked to find that there was no one waiting for me for interview, I then sent an email to the HR lady to inform her that why was there no one for the interview and reply was a bit rude, it was evident that they had found a suitable candidate and had forgotten about all the other potential candidates that were to be interviewed thereafter. They guy that was to interview me was 45mins late and it looked like no one from the other countries were prepared for me on that day. I did the presentation and it was a panel of 3 people, one gentleman in the SA office, one gentleman in the UK office and one gentleman in the Netherlands office but I was interviewed by the guy from the UK only even though it was supposed to be a panel interview.

I'm not angry that I didn't get the job, I'm angry because RedPrairie wasted my time and were very unprofessional in the whole process.

Interview Questions

• What would you put in your Marketing Plan   1 Answer

Software Engineer Interview

Application

The process took 2 days. I interviewed at RedPrairie in June 2011.

Interview

Contacted through a It staffing firm. Phone Interview , quick brief very informal. In person interview with 3 employees and the HR director. Took a database quiz and programming fundamentals quiz. Tested afterwards review. Informal process, overview benefit, work environment, etc. Everyone seemed to like their job.