Redcats Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Apr 18, 2017

2.2

Senior Desktop Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Redcats (New York, NY).

Interview

A great experience where they asked me everything about my skill set and wanted to make sure I was on the up and up. The process took 2 weeks and I accepted their offer.

Warehouse Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Indianapolis, IN

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Redcats (Indianapolis, IN) in June 2013.

Interview

went through a staffing agency to apply for a job and was sent to Redcats U.S.A after the 60 days of being employed by the staffing company I was eligible to get hired through the company.

Internship Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Redcats (New York, NY).

Interview

Intense Interview mostly "tell me about your self and why you want to work here and explain me a challenge... etc. general things.
    Interview lasted One hour.

Interview Questions

• Tell me a challenge that you had to over come.   1 Answer

Merchandise Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Redcats (New York, NY).

Interview

Submitted resume via school career site. Called in for an interview with the head planner of the team as well as associate and assistant. Two separate interviews.

Typical questions: why Redcats? What do you know about Redcats?

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation. Pretty decent starting hourly for an intern and overtime eligible.

Call Center Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Redcats in January 2013.

Interview

Applied on line and about a week later I received a call for an interview. It was a quick and easy interview. I started paid training about a week later,

Assistant Product Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Redcats (New York, NY) in December 2012.

Interview

HR contacted set up interview within a few days met with DMM and PM

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Redcats (New York, NY) in August 2012.

Interview

Very easy, had one in person interview and got offer next day.

Interview Questions

• What do you want out of this position?   1 Answer

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I interviewed at Redcats (New York, NY) in March 2012.

Interview

Got a called from HR for in-person interview. Had the interview with HR, manager and VP in one hour. Basic behavior questions, as well as questions about skills. They will want you to understand their business at least in a general way.

Interview Questions

• In your working experience, have you encountered any frustrating moments? Describe what happened and how you managed that.   Answer Question

Telemarketing Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in El Paso, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Redcats (El Paso, TX) in February 2012.

Interview

Very easy interview process, included simulating calls, and what you would do in "heated" situations. Also went over previous work experience and why you should get this job.

Interview Questions

• How would you act if a customer called irate and angry   1 Answer

Assistant Sourcing Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Redcats (New York, NY) in August 2011.

Interview

First you will get a call from their HR department and they will ask very general questions such as why you are interested and what relevant experience you have. Then you will go in for an interview with HR and they will ask you questions about your character. After this, you will meet with someone from the department you are applying to. Then you will meet with the head of the department.