Redco International WLL Contracting and Trading Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Redco International WLL Contracting and Trading Interview Questions

Updated Jun 28, 2017

2.3

Electrical Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Doha (Qatar)

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Redco International WLL Contracting and Trading (Doha (Qatar)) in September 2016.

Interview

The interview was brief and to the point. The interviewer looked at my past experience, asked few questions related to that job. The interviewer was satisfied with my answers. THe interview went on for about 30 minutes and I was able to answer all the questions asked.

Work Shop Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hyderābād, Sind (Pakistan)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Redco International WLL Contracting and Trading (Hyderābād, Sind (Pakistan)) in December 2013.

Interview

It was a telephonic interview, Manager admin asked me few questions,regarding my qualification ,experience and skill,he asked me regarding the preventive,predictive maintenance and how would i control the breakdowns of the machinery and fleet

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Redco International WLL Contracting and Trading in August 2009.

Interview

Just submit CVs on given website or open website and send CVs to main email address

less salary