Reddwerks Corporation Operations Research Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Reddwerks Corporation Operations Research Analyst Interview Questions

3.6

9 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Operations Research Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Reddwerks Corporation.

Interview

No pressure is felt. After some HR questions were asked, they introduced some basic information about their company, checked my background according to my resume, and asked one computation question related with warehousing management.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Reddwerks Corporation

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Reddwerks Corporation (Austin, TX) in November 2014.

Interview

Connected through school placement center. Had a phone interview with HR person. Had a phone interview with an OR analyst. Received a case problem to solve. Solved the problem. Invited to a panel interview in Austin. Panel interview did not go well. Interview process stopped.

Interview Questions

• What course did you like the best at school? What course did you find the most challenging at school? Why was that course so challenging? Why are you applying to Reddwerks? Challenging case problem to solve.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Reddwerks Corporation (Austin, TX).

Interview

The number and type of interviews varies, but I had a phone interview followed by an in person interview. The phone interview was conducted by HR and was nontechnical, while the in person was conducted by a panel of OR employees. I was asked a few "brain teaser" type questions about sorting, a few high-level programming questions, and some general simulation questions.

Interview Questions

• One of the on the spot brain teaser sorting questions was difficult, but it didn't seem like it was required that I solve it right then and there. It was more a matter of how I thought through the problem.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Reddwerks Corporation (Austin, TX) in April 2013.

Interview

The whole interview process with two phone screenings. The first round was with HR, asking typical behavioral questions, going through your resume stuff. They will get back to you in 2 weeks time for a second phone interview with a technical person. The second interview mostly focused on your OR skills and coding skills. Please make sure you learn well about the company's profile. Simulation knowledge and coding skills, preferably C and java are very important in order to clear the interview.

Interview Questions

• First round:
      1. Why choose Reddwerks and what do you know about the products?
      2. What is your most favorite and least favorite course?
      3. What should be the qualities of a good OR analyst?
      4. What motivates you?
      5. How do you manage tight deadlines?

Second round:
      1. What simulation software you know, where did you apply?
      2. Differences between simulation modeling and mathematical modeling, and where each modeling suits well?
      3. Advantages of simulation modeling
      4. Arrays, linked lists, java coding
      5. Excel and SQL data analysis questions   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX

Application

The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Reddwerks Corporation (Austin, TX) in February 2012.

Interview

Phone interview: just regular behavior questions with HR. Like why do you choose the Reddwerks? Why do you choose this position? Why do you choose the major you are studying?

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX

Application

The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Reddwerks Corporation (Austin, TX) in January 2012.

Interview

the onsite interview is very hard especially two guys there will keep asking ridiculously hard questions.

Interview Questions

• Prove that the inter-arrival time of a Poisson process is exponentially distributed   1 Answer
    • Prove that the number between two twin primes can be divided by 6.   3 Answers

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Reddwerks Corporation (Austin, TX) in August 2011.

Interview

They were easy to talk to and very friendly. It was a behavioral interview, followed by background check and then the second phone interview was with the senior manager who asked a couple of technical ones which was followed by a case, the solution of which was to decide the fate of further rounds

Operations Research Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Reddwerks Corporation.

Interview

there are 4 different interview. first with HR, then technical over the phone, then a case study and the last level is a panel interview. I think they are not really looking for operations research analyst! you need to be good at coding! JAVA

Operations Research Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Reddwerks Corporation (Toronto, ON (Canada)).

Interview

After giving my resume and networking with Reddwerks representatives, after a week I received a call with any notice. The HR rep went through my resume and asked some behavioral questions. Later I got booked for an online interview with OR manager and 3 other employees it was a very good interview and no pressure is felt. They went over my resume and I was asked to code a java program. Right a method that can identify prime numbers from 0 to any given number. Next step was a take home case which was really hard honestly I didn't have much time and missed that opportunity.